• 992 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6590 Players Online
  • 5598 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your main and why do you main it?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Blazette, May 4, 2021.

1. I main blaze cause I just love being aggressive in combat. Although it has a lot of flaws, I still try my best with it~ Inferno so far is its best tool even tho its nothing crazy, being able to land all your inferno hits is very satisfying. Firefly is great for aggression as well since its invulnerable to melee, but against skilled players it feels useless a lot of the time.

Posted May 4, 2021
  2. I main spider

Posted May 4, 2021
  3. Zombie because it feels good to land arrows

Posted May 4, 2021
  4. I do not play Super Smash Mobs that much, however, when I do, I really enjoy playing Zombie and Spider.
    Spider has high mobility which is something I actually really enjoy, and it just feels good to play it for some reason.
    I play Zombie more often though because I'm better at it, mostly because I like having a bow and arrows that deal high damage.
    I usually lose to SSM mains though because I don't play the game enough and my mechanics are just not on a high level.

Posted May 5, 2021
    Blazette likes this.
  5. Uhhh.. I guess I main almost all kits. But if I had to pin down the ones I play the absolute most, it would be either snow golem or skele horse. It's really easy to gimp opponents with snow golem and it's super spammy. Which is always a good thing for soaking in W's. And skele horse is just absolutely brutal. The bone rush attack takes no mercy on anybody

Posted May 5, 2021
  6. IRON GOLOM

Posted May 5, 2021
  7. #creepergang

Posted May 5, 2021
  8. i main iron golem cuz idk how to play ill be honest

Posted May 5, 2021
  9. Usually I try to main skeleton since it wanna try to get better at aiming or using a mild kit. But when it comes to players either that like to play competitively, are really good, or use kits that are probably op for skeleton I main creeper.

I feel like I said too much than I should've...

Posted May 6, 2021
  10. I don't have a concrete main, but I really enjoy playing Skeleton, Guardian, and Snow Golem.

I like Skeleton just because it's the easiest of the free kits for me to use. I like Guardian because I find the movement to be really satisfying which makes up for my terrible aim. Snow Golem is just adorable and I enjoy harassing people with snowballs, lol

Posted May 6, 2021
  11. I main Spider / Wolf when I want to play aggressive, which is 90% of the time. If I know I will get focused or the match may be a little harder depending on the kits the other guys are playing (like skele horse), I will decide to abuse creeper.

Posted May 6, 2021
  12. Spider for high mobility, it has a very good kit for dodging projectiles so it feels very satisfying to consistently do that to players. On top of that it has a very good melee game with direct double jump and needler which covers what I would say is one of my weaker areas as a player.

Squid for much of the same reason, just taking no damage from someone is like laughing straight in their face and there's nothing they can do about it.

Posted May 10, 2021
  13. I main Wither Skeleton and I don't exactly know why. I guess it was just the kit I picked up from the beginning of my time playing SSM and I grew to have a liking for it it. Aiming and curving the wither skulls is really fun, and the wither image can be pretty useful, when it doesn't walk off an edge or just stand there, lol!

Posted May 10, 2021
  14. Chicken.. I'm one of those annoying people who like to camp on maps and just spam chicken missile. Although I only use chicken if there is a creeper or spider in-game.

Wither Skeleton - Pretty fun to move around and mess around with the mechanics of this kit. It's awesome on maps like Mining Camp or Passage. I will say half of the time wither skull is useless unless I'm doing it wrong. I am also an aggressive ssm player so kits like these are fun to select.

Posted May 10, 2021
  15. I know this is for Java, but you talking about spamming with chickens makes me think of block hunt.

Posted May 10, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  16. Chicken missile is an ability in SSM

Posted May 10, 2021
  17. I know from reading the post above you.

Posted May 10, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  18. ok

Posted May 10, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  19. i play cow the most because stampede makes me feel like a runaway train

Posted May 11, 2021
    Blazette and Paladise like this.
  20. I like to try to use all of the kits, but my favorite is Wither because I can dodge with witherclone, 2v1 players since i suck at pvp, and I love the guided wither skulls that adds skill to the kit. Few players use this kit. Though this kit lacks power and launching power I have great fun with it. : )

Posted May 18, 2021