• 1297 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1297 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

When are staff going to fix the radar hunter kit?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by WilierSaucer495, Oct 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been a month since I reported the radar kit bug, and it's still not fixed.
    I want this bug fixed quickly.

Posted Oct 5, 2020
    진용진 and StyxKiller03 like this.
  2. Sorry to hear about that, it's definitely a known issue and we're aware of it and it is planned on being fixed. While I do not have a specific timeframe for when the bug will be fixed. The QA/development team is aware of the problem and it is planned on being fixed. While I understand that you do want bugs to be fixed as fast as possible, we have limited developer resources and there are many games they have to divide their time towards.
    In the future, if you happen to find another bug, feel free to report them at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/ They are checked by the Quality Assurance team and are forwarded to the development to be fixed.
    Sorry about the inconvenience!

Posted Oct 5, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 and allegient™ like this.
  3. I’ll say it again, it isn’t a bug with radar. It’s a hug that radar reacts to in a way other kits don’t. There’s a chance that a ghost hider may be on a team. When it’s on hunters team there’s no effect, on hiders team when it says there’s 1 hider left, there’s actually no hider.

Posted Oct 5, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 and uc5040 like this.
  4. I remember when that bug used to happen more frequently with me when I was a hunter. The problem I more frequently experience is one where you are suspended in the air from spawn and you can't drop down onto the surface, leading you to be stuck in the air until the game begins.

Posted Oct 9, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 likes this.
  5. soon

Posted Oct 9, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 likes this.
  6. Thank you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2020
  7. I had no clue that this was a Bedrock bug, so it's good to see that it's getting fixed.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  8. Posted Oct 22, 2020
  9. Hi there fellow esper thank god you replied this was just so helpful and I love this reply it is the one :point_up: that you can go do on a good day

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  10. We're aware of the bug and the QA member has already told you the bug will hopefully be resolved soon. If you do find anymore bugs please make sure to report them all at www.mineplex.com/bugs and it will reviewed by our QA team. If you have anymore concerns regarding this topic please send me a private DM over the forums and I will get back to you as soon as I can! As your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.