• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey When Did You Join Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I was wondering when everyone started to play Mineplex. I personally played nonstop from 2014 to early 2017 and then rejoined at the end of last year.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  2. Heyo,

I started playing mineplex way back in 2012 or 2013 cant remember that well

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  3. started bedrock in early 2019 and java like 5 months ago

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  4. january 2015 iirc

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  5. I'm not entirely sure, but as I've had to answer this question a lot for many different reasons I've come up with an answer I like to throw around a lot, which is last 2014.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  6. I have played since the summer of 2015. After I got my first rank I never took a break more than a month long.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  7. I don't remember when I exactly first joined, but on my first account, I joined towards the beginning of 2015. At this point, I was completely tied to another small server, but I wanted to branch out to see if anything else interested me. As of now, I haven't tried to "branch out" again and I've been fairly hooked on Mineplex. Although, I did take a break from Minecraft in general when I was transitioning from high school to college.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  8. Late 2015

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and stinkiy like this.
  9. Hey,

I first joined Mineplex in December of 2014. It was something I've never seen before, and I was instantly in love. I loved the concept of mini-games and getting to play with your friends. I've made so many memories here on Mineplex, and they will be treasured forever. And here I am today, super glad that I was able to reach out and do more for the community by becoming a staff member nearly 5 years later!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    stinkiy likes this.
  10. I can't remember much from way back, but I'm quite sure I joined during 2014-2015. Similar to you, I also played non-stop before and took a break for quite a while and came back In December of 2019.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  11. i was first active on mineplex in late 2017-early 2018 after i got banned from another server

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  12. Ooooh! So I first started playing in like 2015 on my super old account, and I absolutely loved it! I did take a break for quite some time, but I'm back on a new account, this one!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Nashyyy likes this.
  13. I don't really remember when was the first time I played Mineplex. My guess I joined around mid-late 2016. I played in multiple accounts at that time.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  14. I believe I started in late 2014, and I stopped in 2017 and got back into it late 2019. So it was kind of off and on for me.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  15. today on both platforms

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  16. I started Mineplex sometime back in 2015, although I have been playing Minecraft for longer than that. I’ve come a long way and I couldn’t be happier to be here. Honestly, the people here are just amazing, and they help me get through my everyday struggles.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  17. Same here except I joined Mineplex a bit earlier.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  18. Hey!

I started playing Mineplex on the 11th December 2014, and I played it the entirety of 2015 but left in 2016 due to personal issues. Then in 2018 I returned, fell in love again and decided to become Staff! But then I resigned and left again due to personal issues. But I came back yet again in 2019, and became Staff again! Then here I am in 2020; I’m on my dream Sr.Mod team having made some of my best friends in the whole world, with no intentions of going anywhere:)

Posted Jan 26, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 26, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  19. Hey!

So I joined Mineplex around August 2015 or earlier. I then stopped in around mid 2017, as I was done with Minecraft so I took around a year and a bit long hiatus and then returned in August of 2018 and here we are now! I've achieved Trainee twice and now moderator! Mineplex has really been a fun ride! :)

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  20. I joined on September 2nd 2014, and the first game I ever played was Draw My Thing. I was brought to the server from a stampy video about draw my thing, and afterwards I decided to try other games on the server. For the rest of 2014 and a little bit of early 2015 DMT and Bridges were the two main games I played. Around April 2015, I bought my own account and no longer shared with my brother, and around that point SSM became my favourite game. The second half of 2015 was mainly me playing games such as Champions (especially TDM), due to YouTubers such as SamitoD making content based on that game. I did stop playing around September 2016, and came back around mid-2019, but now I'm very happy to be on the server again. I've become a staff member, and made so many incredible friends along the way too. It's been so fun ever since I returned and I'm sure that I'll stay here and have even more fun as time passes.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.