• 350 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5800 Players Online
  • 5450 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Where does your IGN come from?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzer105, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Some website asked me to put in an old username I had a while ago. After I put it in *perfectly* it stated that I must put in a valid user name. So I shortened that made a new account on the website and it stuck with me ever since.

Posted Mar 25, 2022
  2. My name is Arshaad and my lucky numbers are 7 and 3.

Posted Mar 25, 2022
    RedRaven, officer401 and Hazzer105 like this.
  3. Well my name is obvious from the singer Ariana Grande. And my underscores are there cuz I think every username should have at least one underscore (totally not cuz 1 to 3 where taken no thats not the case)

My bedrock name was made by just putting in Ariana Grande and getting this random numbers.

I like this question and the creativity behind some names.

Posted Mar 25, 2022
    RedRaven likes this.
  4. I admire law enforcement, and there are a lot of channels out there that are police/ex-police officers, The first one I watched was officer401, and I saw the username was available and I just kept it ever since.

Sometimes my username is EmilioTheNerd on other platforms like discord. The username came to me after a very intricate mathematical process with Quantum Physics that took into account Thermodynamics with a base of Newton's Third Law of motion.

Posted Mar 25, 2022
    RedRaven, FoxGal, avalidusers and 2 others like this.
  5. Wow, this is fascinating! I'm not a physician but physics is truly unbelievable. Also are you interested in becoming a lawyer or apart of the police force in the future?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 25, 2022
    RedRaven, avalidusers and officer401 like this.
  6. Science-related subjects are very fun for me, even if I don't understand it, I like to listen to them or read articles.

Definitely! this year I hope to be accepted to a police department & sent off to training. I just need to work on my physical fitness more haha

Posted Mar 25, 2022
    RedRaven, LockNess8221 and Hazzer105 like this.
  7. Mine came from my friend in like 2017
    Decided to keep it since that's what people know me as now

Posted Mar 26, 2022
    RedRaven and avalidusers like this.
  8. RWBY xD

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    RedRaven likes this.
  9. I am indeed blonde and I’m indeed Brook

Posted Mar 28, 2022
  10. well-
    I used to play through my cousin’s xbox account since I didn’t have my own, and the IGN was ShadedStar. That was until July 2020 when I finally made my own account.
    I knew I wanted the word “Star” in it, since I was used to being called Star by my friends online. I also really like silver. So I put em together and got “SilverStarX7” the X7 is well because SilverStar was taken and I didnt want a random 4 numbers at the end of my IGN.

Posted Mar 28, 2022
    RedRaven, Hazzer105 and FoxGal like this.
  11. I only play on someone elses account which is named "SebDracorio", the "Seb" comes from a nickname of their name and the "Dracorio" part is from two Pokemon's names (one name being the french version) mixed together (Dracofeau - Charizard mixed with Lucario) I think it's really creative! :D Full credits to them lol

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    RedRaven likes this.
  12. Well. frankly I'm the Owner :D

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    RedRaven, Mr. ZCross and GoldSlayer like this.
  13. I like void, I like ninjas

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    RedRaven and SilverStarX7 like this.
  14. Yopi is the name of a character from a comic I really like and KOYL is King of Yopi Land since the character Yopi is the king of Yopi Land

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    RedRaven likes this.
  15. There's unfortunately not much to my username either. I just love cornsnakes. I've been planning to get one since last July. This June I'll finally be able to get a cornsnake! I have the tank set up and everything. I love calling snakes 'snakeys' too. So Cornsnakey was the perfect combo. It's definitely fun reading everyone else's reasons for their usernames though.

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    RedRaven likes this.
  16. Well, there's really not much to it other than the fact my name is Jack, and I was looking at random Minecraft animals and Ocelot was just the one that I decided to include in my username.

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    RedRaven likes this.
  17. Not really special and too religious that no one will ever want to hear it again, anyways.

I think like an adult (Mr.) even though I act like a "autisticated" child.

My nickname is Z or Zey (Z)

This part of this name reminds me that God is always with me (Cross) and that I keep writing "t" as a cross XD Favourite Symbol Ngl.

and that my friends how my Username/Online Alias is Born.

Posted Apr 8, 2022,
    Last edited Apr 8, 2022
    RedRaven and Hazzer105 like this.
  18. I made my account in january 2015, before name changes were available. I was very young at the time and wanted the username "Moses" unfortunately that was taken and I was never aware about name change day. I added 234 to the end of my name adding. moses234, I have used that name ever since

Posted Apr 8, 2022
  19. Hmm, let's see!

I have gone through quite a few IGNs, but have always enjoyed the three-letter name "Bit". It is extremely difficult to obtain the IGN "Bit" so I ended up going with "ImBit"! I have enjoyed it ever since. :) I love hearing about all of your IGN histories!

Posted Apr 8, 2022
    RedRaven likes this.
  20. my name is harrison and my friend harry told me the ign xharrison

Posted Apr 9, 2022