• 1233 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1233 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

where is the season lol

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Daye, Oct 28, 2020.

1. alright im gonna be honest its been so long and I've been wanting to play clans but where the heck is the update? lol.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  2. Posted Oct 28, 2020
  3. Not up to him we are all just waiting on @AlexTheCoder

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    Adrenaline and GAM like this.
  4. GAM
    x

At this point I’ve kinda given up hope, but you never know, if we get a reset I may come back, but even then I’ll just quit again when they don’t reset for the next 5 months again...

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  5. @AlexTheCoder is working on Season 7 and a reset, so we will likely be seeing season 7 happening soon, the wait has been long, but I have faith that it will be worth it.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    Adrenaline, Anna ♡ and JetStarglaze like this.
  6. i know he's working on it but he's been working on it for like what almost a year like huh? bro what is happening to mineplex i used to trainee tryhard and everything but like now this server is seriously going down the tubes.. clans was the best game mode and now its not even playable.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2020
  7. "Why is it taking so long?
    Why didn't we get an update ages ago? Well without diving too much into the subject and talking about more than I should I will say that there were indeed plans for a Map Reset while OneThousand was still managing the developer team. After he left, the developers were free to choose what they wanted to work on, with guidance from Strutt and Dean most likely. With changes to the clans admin team, aka Flaym's promotion, AlexTheCoder & OneThousand leaving the team there were a lot of issues when it came to planning the update. So we never got the scheduled developer time to get a map reset. With Alex now back, he's currently developing Season 7 for us, which will include the changes we had planned for the map reset + some extra content we've been working on."

As I discussed in a previous post about the same topic, Season 7 has not been "in-development" for a year. There were plans for a map-reset but after OneThousand left they never became a reality. Up until AlexTheCoder came back both Sobki and Moppletop (The two java developers) have been occupied with different projects. In Dean's Halloween game stream reveal he discussed that Sobki is working on the new-gamemode while Mopple has been the one to do all the game updates recently, such as Skywars, UHC, Immortal Shop, Halloween Havoc, etc.

With AlexTheCoder coming back within the past two weeks, development for Season 7 has just begun, so until things can be wrapped up with CI / CM(A) (designing new content), having QA(T) / CM(A) / CI bug test the content when Alex can implement it, plus other teams getting involved then we can have Season 7 finally get pushed.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    Adrenaline, Anna ♡, Jarif and 2 others like this.
  8. Posted Oct 29, 2020
  9. Clans no need new season
    Reverse evolution;;;; go season 1
    Devolve human
    Become monke

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    Anna ♡ and Adrenaline like this.
  10. return to monke

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  11. Bark bark

Posted Oct 31, 2020