• 1644 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4223 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Which game would you want brought back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Liqhts, Jan 25, 2020.

?

Which game would you want brought back?

1. UHC

15.9%
  2. Castle Siege

14.3%
  3. Castle Assault

9.5%
  4. Wizards

17.5%
  5. MCL

6.3%
  6. Type Wars

6.3%
  7. Heroes of Gwen

17.5%
  8. Weekend brawl

11.1%
  9. Search and Destroy

1.6%
  10. Minekart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. There have been a lot of games on Mineplex, some of which have been removed. Which game would you want brought back? I couldn’t list them all, if I left one out feel free to just comment on which one you would want.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    kim_crazy likes this.
  2. -Thread moved to surveys

I would love to see weekend brawl be added back the most. This was because I was a massive fan of the 'Gem Fountain' idea where we all donated gems in order to play modified versions of the games we all love. Many games come under the weekend brawl, such as OP bridges, knockback micro battles, and OP gladiators, and as a result, make them feel special and unique to other games. The fact that they also only happened on the weekend helped emphasise how special these games were to the rest of the other games on the server.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Zomaholic likes this.
  3. Heyo!

I would love to have Heroes of Gwen brought back because I loved that game so much and it was so unique and fun! I always played it with my friend and we always had such a blast! It also gave really good rewards like amazing xp and good Gems and Shards too! I hope this game comes back to be honest haha! My favorite hero to play for those wondering was Rowena because she was such a carry hero and could get anything done. Literally made games take 2 minutes.

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    crazygeek516 and avae like this.
  4. I would love to see Castle Assault brought back. I remember me and my friends spent hours every day playing Castle Assault when it first came out and it is quite fun. The game is also very intense and is also fun to watch while spectating.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  5. Castle Siege is a tempting choice, but I'll go with Weekend Brawl since, in theory, it could have all of these games at some point. One weekend is Heroes of GWEN, the next is Castle Siege, and the next is MCL... so on and so on. And then you can add on the potential for 2x experience in them, and I think you have a winner.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Crash likes this.
  6. wizaaaaards

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    matrixyst, Crash, leo_thya and 2 others like this.
  7. Heyo!

Personally, I haven’t been on the Java version of Mineplex long enough to know what some of these games are. However, I think I’d really like to see Heroes of Gwen added back. I never got a chance to play it and I think it sounds interesting and fun. Also, since there are titles for it, I’d like a chance to get them! Heroes of Gwen sounds like a pretty cool concept. I think I would really like a chance to play it.

~LT

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  8. If Castle Assault was that one game with the withers on each team, THEN HELL YEAH that game was top notch! runner up is wizards

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  9. Hi!

I would like to see Castle Assault be brought back. It was really fun when I first played it in a MPS.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  10. I'd like to see OG Gladiators be brought back as it's own game that people can notice.
    Great question!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  11. It's interesting to see that the comments aren't really aligned with the results of the survey. I chose UHC and that seems to be winning at the time of my comment. I would not argue that UHC should be brought back, but out of the options listed, I would be most excited about its return.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  12. I would like to see Heroes of GWEN come back because of how unique it is.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  13. That's an interesting question you have. Mine would be UHC because I haven't played this gamemode for a long time, especially it was removed from the server. Back in the old days, there were tons of players waiting for the UHC server to be opened almost every 2 hours. I never won UHC in the first place because it reminded me that I first played one of the Mineplex competitive games. It was like I need to gather my supplies and battling against other players.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  14. I miss Castle Siege a lot. I'd choose this game to be brought back without hesitation. I made a lot of great friends through the Castle Siege community and knowing all of the best paths to sneak into the King's throne room without being caught was a lot of fun.

I also miss type wars, but that was mostly because I have an above-average typing speed and it gave me a lot of rewards very quickly haha.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  15. Hey!

I would probably bring back type wars since it was really fun and rewarded fast and accurate typers. The game was really enjoyable, and a competitive game was really fun since you were held accountable for your actions. I really liked the mobs and other miscellaneous things you could buy that would help you beat the other team. It was just a really fun game overall, and I would say I miss it the most.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  16. Yo!
    I've always been a fan of UHC, in fact - UHC is what brought me to Mineplex in the first place so when the game was removed it was slightly upsetting. However, I do understand why most games are removed and with UHC the games were the same people and they would practically end up the same which can get boring after awhile since that lead people to stop playing meaning the games never started. Anyways, I've enjoyed reading other answers because most of the games listed in the survey are what caused people to join Mineplex just like myself.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  17. Ye I want castle siege but it’s to much peoples then I think UHC

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  18. Hey,

I would love to see Castle Assault be added back. It was such a fun game, and I was kinda surprised it was removed considering how new the game was. I personally loved how it gave some sense of progression because of the upgrades to the kits, where upgrading the Fighter kit to level 2 gave you a fishing rod starting out (etc).

Additionally, I don't think it would be too unreasonable to add the game back because it only had a maximum of 16 players, and there are other games on the server which have around the same. Just hope that if it was added back that the game would be popular or at least have games that start frequently.

Thanks!
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  19. From my personal experience out of the games you gave us I really liked wizards. I felt like Harry potter vs Voldemort every time I played it. It was an ambitious and creative game that I had never seen before. I liked its recreation in mini wizards as that basically gave you the bread and butter for wizards. But for regular wizards it was Survival games not most kills which is what made it different

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  20. Hey! If I could bring back any game it would definitely be wizards. I love the current wizards in nano. Before it was removed as an official game, my computer couldn't handle the texture pack so I didn't really get a chance to play it. I would love it even if it was brought to an MPS.

Posted Feb 2, 2020