• 299 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5016 Players Online
  • 4717 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Which Gamemode would you like to see have new maps?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nepchunex, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Hai, hope everyone is having a great 2022 so far!
    People always message me in game, requesting certain gamemodes to get a new map, so I’ve made this thread for you to comment on and leave ideas/requests. Hope you all have a good day c:

Posted Jan 4, 2022
    Kindnessaj, Cepheus, ReJo and 6 others like this.
  2. Well it's been a bit since we got a now bom blobbers map...
    Also, since oitq came back in the rotation, id like to say that that's due for a new update, it only has old-style java maps

Posted Jan 4, 2022
    N0TVexx, Nepchunex and xLqnax like this.
  3. Skywars is stale (I keep playing same maps every 5-10 min), and block hunt needs new hiding spots.

Thanks.

Posted Jan 4, 2022
    Nepchunex, xLqnax and SlinkyPlays like this.
  4. Every Bedrock game (Bedrock exclusive maps for BR would be nice too :')). When it comes to Java, though, then Survival Games, especially with its recent rise in popularity.

Posted Jan 4, 2022
    Niqhtys, BlazeFire, Nepchunex and 4 others like this.
  5. Microbattles (Bedrock) and Skywars (Bedrock) maps would be pretty neat :o.

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Soul Of Alpha, Nepchunex and N0TVexx like this.
  6. Easy answer. Micro battles. We haven't had even one new map and I think we should at the very least get some java maps ported over

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Nepchunex, xLqnax, ShineeTyz and 2 others like this.
  7. microbattles

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Nepchunex and xLqnax like this.
  8. I would first like some Java maps ported over to Bedrock :) I know in the Cake Wars update, when maps were ported over, it was super exciting and provided more variety. As suggested above, I feel like Bomb Lobbers, Skywars, and Micro Battles would benefit from new maps the most. For Java, I'm not really sure to be honest, as I probably haven't even got to play in each map at least once, but I would say probably the most popular games such as Cake Wars, Speed Builders, and Nano Games would benefit from having new maps.

Update: New Mob Arena maps for Bedrock would also be nice :)

Posted Jan 5, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 5, 2022
    Nepchunex, xLqnax and ShineeTyz like this.
  9. SkyWars Bedrock

Posted Jan 5, 2022
  10. Skywars Bedrock, Micro Battles Bedrock and Bomb Lobbers bedrock.

Posted Jan 5, 2022
  11. I'd really like to see some Champions maps just because I have a bias. Other than that, I feel like Skywars (Java/Bedrock) could use some new maps. I'm not too sure how many maps they currently have, but it feels like the same group of maps are played the most.

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Nepchunex likes this.
  12. Port all java maps to bedrock and edit them accordingly for bedrock gameplay before any new maps are made.

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Nepchunex likes this.
  13. microbattles, but lowkey every gamemode tbh

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Nepchunex likes this.
  14. I'd love to see some more Minestrike maps, but that might be the newly awakened cs:go nerd in me. Wither assault would benefit by having some new maps too I think, as would dropper. I think it would help keep the game fresh and interesting. But in all honesty, I'd just prefer gameplay updates more than anything.

Alsoooooo, hi Neppy. When are we making a map together? <3

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    Nepchunex likes this.
  15. Personally I would love to see some more maps for Mobarena (bedrock). The two maps are good, but after one or two games it becomes very bland.

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    Nepchunex likes this.
  16. Wither Assualt-I can't think of any game with less maps

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    Nepchunex likes this.
  17. I think you should create more mob arena maps as most of the time it’s 1 of the 2 maps your on and it just gets repetitive after a while

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    Nepchunex and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  18. For Java, I’d definitely say Survival Games. It hasn’t received a new map in quiet a while, and especially with it’s recent rise in player count, new maps would be great.

For Bedrock, I think the top games in need of new maps would be Mob Arena (Only 2 maps), Micro Battles (No new maps in a long time), and Block Hunt (No new maps in a long time).
    Honestly, most of the games could use new maps, but the ones I listed are in most need rn imo.

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  19. draw my thing

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    Nepchunex likes this.
  20. Although cake wars has had a recent update with maps earlier in 2021. I think the next map update they should do is a block hunt or quiver maps update. Now if they keep the LTM quiver that would be great. In conclusion I think block hunt should be the next map update. (bedrock edition)

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    xLqnax and Nepchunex like this.