• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10912 Players Online
  • 8022 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which is your favorite [bedrock] game?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Alycat, May 19, 2020.

?

What is your favorite [bedrock] game?

1. Block hunt

2. Cake wars

3. Creative housing

4. Sky wars

5. Death tag

6. Survival games

7. Master builders

8. Micro battles

9. Mixed arcade

10. Mob arena

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi there!

I have been really getting into bedrock recently starting since feburary and honestly it's really fun! The games can be quite boring if you play them 24/7 all alone but with friends they're so fun! Personally when I am playing alone I'll normally play Skywars as I enjoy skywars on java since it's just a really fun gamemode and it has good pvp action and I enjoy pvp games rather then passive games. If I'm playing with my friends I'll play cakewars as cakewars is a good game for a small party and it's super quick if you tryhard and sometimes can be super good for XP! Lastly if I'm playing with a huge party I'll play mixed arcade with all of them and we can play the games over again and all of the games in the rotation are pretty good for a big party and just make it so much better! If I'm feeling lazy or just really want XP I'll just play dragons to maybe level up 1 or 2, but other wise I just stick to those games.

Posted May 31, 2020
  2. My favourite game, if this counts, would have to be Creative Housing. Unlike most of the other games that you can play on both platforms, Creative Housing offers something new to the table. Sure, it may be similar to Java MPS, but Creative Housing allows the user to basically build whatever comes to mind that would be fun for players stopping by. The first thing that I usually do when I log into Mineplex is go straight to the housing NPC and search for the newest parkour housings as they are always fun and a good way to pass time if I am bored.

Posted May 31, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  3. I would say my favourite game is Survival games as it relies mostly on skill in PvP. Next after that would be Cake Wars as it can get pretty intense after your cake has been eaten.

Posted May 31, 2020