• 970 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3549 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which is your game of decade

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by IWontHurtYou, Dec 8, 2019.

?

Which is your game of decade

1. Minecraft

22 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. GTA V

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. The Walking Dead (Season 1, 2, 3)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Another?

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. Hey Everyone! Which game heated your heart?

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  2. Minecraft all the way! I haven't played any other game that I've liked so much except for Zelda. Zelda is my life!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    mab8400 likes this.
  3. Minecraft has from near the middle of the decade. This game holds a special place in my heart for what it has brought to my life. I am still logging on daily and interacting with the community.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  4. Unsurprisingly, my answer is Minecraft. Since the near the beginning of the decade, Minecraft has managed to start from scratch to becoming the world's most popular game. It's still going strong and it's easy to tell why it is such a famous game that never gets boring. From starting the quest to defeat the ender dragon to playing with other people on a variety of servers, there is an endless list of things to do in Minecraft. For me, Mineplex was the first server I played on and it definitely made a lasting impression. I discovered a lively community and stuck with it since then. However, I cannot say the same for other games. Even if I may be interested in a certain game besides Minecraft, I would play for at most a couple of weeks or months before losing interest. Thus, I think the endless possibilities of things to do on Minecraft are one of the main reasons why it is such a popular game, and it is also my favorite "game of the decade" for that reason.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    SpitefulNick and _Prof_ like this.
  5. My answer would have to be Minecraft. I've been playing Minecraft since I was smaller. It's always been a game that I don't hesitate to log onto. The game is endless, you can do so many things which is one of the reasons why I still play the game.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    AceSJus likes this.
  6. Hey!

This is hard as GTA 5 and Minecraft are two great games. My answer though is Minecraft. In Minecraft you can play any game with the right mods. Minecraft is by far the most replayable game of all time. Since you can play any game with the right mods and have so much fun with the constant updates. Minecraft is just really fun with or without mods due to the constant updates and fun things to do. So Minecraft is by far the game of the decade, probably the game of all time to be honest.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  7. Minecraft is the #1, but I have some runner ups, in no particular order:

Undertale
    GTA V
    Skyrim
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    Zelda BOTW
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Splatoon (series)
    Smash Bros. Ultimate
    Persona 5
    Pokemon Y
    Danganronpa (series)

Posted Dec 8, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 12, 2019
    MiningCreeper and _Prof_ like this.
  8. Minecraft is definitely my game of the decade. It's been with me for over half the decade and I always seem to go back to it. I met some amazing friends on here whom I'm still friends with today, and that hasn't really happened with any other games I've played. Minecraft and Mineplex specifically really helped me to grow as a person both with my confidence and my professionalism. I really don't regret the time I've spent playing Minecraft because it's really changed how I view things.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  9. Hey!

With absolutely no surprise, its Minecraft! Whether it was playing survival with my friends back from when I was very younger on pocket edition, or playing Mineplex since 2014 when I first got an account on PC, Minecraft has always been my favorite. Although I would take breaks and play other games for quite a while during the years there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Minecraft takes the cake! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  10. Star Wars Battlefront II, The classic one of course.

I played that game like a mad mad, so much back in 2010 it's crazy.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  11. Knack II is the only logical choice

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  12. My favourite game is either Halo Master Chief collection or minecraft

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  13. Overwatch.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  14. Minecraft has easily shaped my decade.

It’s simplistic nature with endless possibilities serves to provide hours of endless fun for anyone who tries it. I started playing the game in early 2010. It didn’t take long for me to become hooked. For basically the next decade, I spent what I estimate to be upwards of 10k hours playing the same game, over, and over. Eventually, I discovered Mineplex. Upon discovering Mineplex, my life was changed. I was provided countless opportunities. I met countless friends. I played hours of the same games. Overall, Minecraft really did change my life. Without it, I would be a different person. I really appreciate everything it’s done for me throughout the years <3

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  15. Minecraft since about 1.7 or 1.6 (i forgot)
    Also played fortnite for about a year, but I still played minecraft
    During my fortnite days, it was usually play fornite for an hour, then minecraft for like 3 hours then go to school
    But I just about quit fortnite...

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  16. I've been playing Minecraft for the greater portion of the decade, and it's definitely one of my favorite games. I've had many more good memories on Minecraft than I have on any other game besides Mario Kart Wii which does not even count because it's from 2008

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  17. SAMEEEE Zelda is the best game ever IMO and I honestly have a hard time picking a favorite!!

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  18. Oh man, this is bringing back childhood memories. A decade though, that’s hard to believe. As for my favorite game of the decade, I feel like it’s a bit unfair to the other games because of course I’m going to say Minecraft as it’s my most played right now xD. There are definitely some Wii games and DS games that came before Minecraft that I will always remember from this decade as well.

Some of my tops include:
    Wii Party
    Pokémon DS games
    Animal Crossing
    Mario Kart
    Clash of Clans
    Fortnite (sorry, I played it for a year and a half or so though so it has a place in me)
    Rocket League
    Overwatch

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  19. The Lego Star Wars Saga is simply the most fulfilling video game experience you can go through hands down. (Can't wait for Skywalker Saga in 2020)
    My next favorite series is Super Mario Galaxy, as it's also just great gameplay (on the Wii) and has an amazing plot.
    Finally, my most recent favorite game was Destiny (1) as I played it with my grade school friends for a total of 1500 hours from 5th to 8th grade and it has a special place in my heart.
    (also I just realized you said decade not 2000s whoops)

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  20. Minecraft will stay my one and only game (except some mobile games like geometry dash).

Posted Dec 12, 2019