• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5052 Players Online
  • 5052 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

White skins there- white skins on your 12 soldier!

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by godzilla lover, Mar 10, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHITE SKINS MY SKIN IS WHITE WHY? MY SKIN SHOULD NOT BE BANNED I AM A DEFAULT STEVE WHY IS MY SKIN WHITE THAT'S THE OFFICIAL SKIN SINCE BETA MINECRAFT WHY AM I WHITER THAN SNOW? EVEN A SNOW GOLEM IS SAD HE CAN BE AS WHITE AS I AM and turning off or on allow trusted skins DOES not DO ANYTHING

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  2. Im sure it's just a glitch restart MInecraft and log back on. If that doesn't work it'll fix itself eventually.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  3. @Amg responded to another thread that said they have the same issues, here is their response.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  4. re loggging dosen't do anything bro even my skin i downloaded from a whole diffrent website on my xbox dosen't turn white

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  5. and the skin is red and black

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
  6. Well then I have no idea man, I guess you have to wait this one out. @Amg said hes notified people of this so it should be fixed shortly.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  7. Hey @godzilla lover!

As suggested above, I have notified Quality Assurance and they have forwarded this skin issue on to the Developers. Unfortunately, there seems to be a skin bug when using the newest version of Minecraft on Mineplex. I’m not too knowledgeable in ways to fix this issue, however I’m happy to let you know that they’re going to look into it! With the issue being forwarded and actively reviewed, I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread at this time. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    20LeeBrian1, happily and Kight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.