• 1485 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9558 Players Online
  • 8073 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who are your favorite staff members?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Pulse Owned, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Karrrrl124, xUmbreon and xSlowWifi like this.
  2. Hey!

All staff members are my favorite. Every single one helps Mineplex in their own way. Though I do have some people on the team that I’m closer to than others that I’d like to mention :D

@PieOrPi, @Twist, @Tilgorn, @avvaaa, @iPod5, @thefrogkid, @f1amie, @Zyta (Zayta), @Camull ✩, @chrvssy, @Jylie (Jxliee), @Fallen™, @Rilau, @Calebbbb (WowCaleb), @SpamL, and @WinteryOsprey38

Love all of you guys <3

And for my original batch (@jacvb, @CowHatake, @Tripsy), you guys are all amazing people and hopefully Jacob and I will keep our batch alive!!

and then for ex-staff: @Vytas, @Specy, @okDamien, @JYTG, @January34, @Kyuine, and @moopcreates, you guys are also great people and maybe I can see yall back one day? <333

Posted Aug 19, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 19, 2020
  3. Posted Aug 19, 2020
  4. I’d have to say @Eroca !

She’s one of my closest friends and I tell her everything! She’s always there for me and I can discuss anything with her without feeling judged and like I need to hide something. Hopefully she thinks like this too. <3 I love her to death. Oh and also @Flaym :)

On the other note, some Staff members I like and I’m not really close with are @thefrogkid who has an immaculate music taste, @neotheater ツ who was my first amazing interviewer, @Islendingurinn who was my last and amazing interviewer (not better than neo tho xo), @Calebbbb (WowCaleb) who I see from time to time, @Jylie (Jxliee) who is extremely funny, @DCDB who went along my side of the staff application journey, then @PROSTONE , @Xukuwu , @zFlqre(iiixFlash) and @Drizzerd who are my favorite batchies and last but not least, @Ralfie an amazing mentor who always helps me :)

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  5. Posted Aug 19, 2020
  6. Posted Aug 19, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 19, 2020
  7. Hey!

If I forget anybody, please do not yell at me, because there's so many people that I've met and that I love. This is just off the top of my head :)

Favorite Staff: @avvaaa @thefrogkid @Twist @BBoy2003 @Tilgorn @ImFreee / ItsFree @F1amie @Anarseve @Shipsa @Oublisam @nhea @ShadowWolfZoe @Spewkie @PieOrPi @Tours ... you guys have made me feel like I belong on the team, and I don't know how I could ever repay you for that :)

Favorite Ex-Staff: @Alpfa, one of my first ever friends on the staff team. I hope to see you return some day :)

All in all, I love everyone on the team, as they are so much fun to interact with :D

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  8. ily!!! we need to talk more!!

xoxo

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Karrrrl124 and hkq like this.
  9. Current : EmmaLie and Oscaros_
    Ex Staff messcat

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Oscaros_ and Karrrrl124 like this.
  10. I don't really like choosing specific staff members because everybody on the team does an absolutely amazing job and I would literally list off the entire staff team if I could, but that might take a while. Certain teams don't get as much recognition for the work they do because a lot of it is behind the scenes, such as Forum Management or Social Media for example. Also, from looking at the replies, people are mostly choosing moderation staff but I'd just like to give a quick shoutout to the entire build team who usually don't get much recognition when it comes to these sorts of threads. Without them, we wouldn't have any maps to play on and our experience on the server definitely wouldn't be as enjoyable. Once again, thanks to every single staff member for their hard work!

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  11. @hkq Is one of my favorite staff members, and also one of my best friends! She's always been there for me and has been straight up since day one, and I really do appreciate her. We always send each other random selfies that are not always the most glorious.

@SpamL is also a pretty cool guy. He joins my calls at 3am sometimes, and we sit in silence. He sometimes sends funny videos that make me laugh.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  12. Posted Aug 19, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  13. Posted Aug 19, 2020
    oCassi, Camull ✩ and xUmbreon like this.
  14. @avae props to u bro, looking out for the forums like usual

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  15. My favorite staff members are @ImFreee / ItsFree and @Zyta (Zayta) both of them are super hardworking and I got to know both of them well while we were batchies and after. Everyone on the staff works so hard and I truly do respect the work that all of them do every day.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  16. Best boi staff here is @iMedia!!!!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    iMedia likes this.
  17. Hi! This is tough for me to answer since I believe that everyone on the staff team works hard, and that they deserve some recognition for their efforts. However, if I had to choose, I think my favorite staff members would be @Minty, @Phamtastic, @chrvssy, @Oublisam, @DOGWALKERNICK (ripnick), @xFrazer, @xSlowWifi, @xGetRekted, and @Calebbbb (WowCaleb). I know that it's a lot of staff, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally exclude anybody that is definitely a favorite of mine. Although, there's a lot more staff members that I really like, but there's just too many to count (and that would be a lot of tagging, so I'm sorry to anyone I might not have specifically mentioned. You're just as amazing as everyone I tagged). I'll also give shout outs to all of the ex-staff members for the hard work they put on the team, especially my batch and the friends I made (or maintained contact with) while being on the staff team. With that being said, those are who I would consider to be my favorite staff members. I'm sorry if I got a bit carried away in my response, especially at the end. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    Phamtastic and xGetSpooked like this.
  18. Posted Aug 20, 2020
    SuperScaryDamien and PieOrPi like this.
  19. Posted Aug 25, 2020
    syrenical likes this.
  20. Posted Aug 25, 2020
    ItsFree likes this.