• 1505 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9793 Players Online
  • 8288 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who are your favorite staff members?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Pulse Owned, Aug 18, 2020.

1. I am just curious my favorite is Sickle because hes really the only one i know and we are pretty good friends! I'm wondering about other staff and why they are cool

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    Pulse Owned, Saelid and Sickle like this.
  2. hm.. this is an interesting thread that is gonna get a lot of “all staff are amazing” and I do agree that with that, but there are a few staff that I see in the lobbies a lot that are nice/that I look up to: These staff are DCDB, Spewkie, Look_Dan and Brayyyden.

~~

Posted Aug 26, 2020
  3. Hey there!

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of people, but some staff members that I can name that are friendly are HeyItsTay_, Calebbbb, ddgolfer04, and Arjun. I'm sure all of the staff members are amazing, but those are just a few I could name off the top of my head. I wouldn't call them my favorites since I am not the one to pick favorites, but those are just my few picks of friendly and helpful staff members that I've had previous interactions with.

Posted Aug 26, 2020
  4. Mine is TheJoshXGames because he's really bad at Dragon Escape/runner and I can get lots of free wins when I play with him <3

Also ItsCheap (ItsFree) is pretty cool too, he's a little sweaty at skywars and speedbuilders but that aside he's super dedicated to his job as a mod and he's got a good sense of humor lol

Edit: How could I forget Laylq :((
    Very funny and just awesome in general <3
    (Also no u, you will never win hehe)

Posted Aug 26, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 29, 2020
  5. omg omg how am i just now seeing this!

ty <3

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    Pulse Owned, xWand and ItsFree like this.
  6. Posted Aug 26, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 26, 2020
  7. Posted Aug 26, 2020
    Pulse Owned and xWand like this.
  8. They're all great

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    Pulse Owned and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  9. Posted Aug 26, 2020
    Pulse Owned and xWand like this.
  10. Everyone on the staff team because they all deserve their recognition! I’m so proud of everyone who did their great job here!

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    NuclearTM, Pulse Owned, xWand and 4 others like this.
  11. Hello!

My favorite staff members are @Arjun, @jacvb, @ddgolfer04, @ItsFree, and @xGetRekted. They are all not only funny, but they helped me a lot, especially the rules that I am aware. I met Arjun (in NANO games) and jacvb (in cake wars standards) in Java Mineplex, and the games were bizarre back then, especially cake wars. Overall, it was a very fun experience!

I should also say that my favorite ex-staffs are @Vytas and @ScarletBlood37. Vytas helped me a lot in the help section, and ScarletBlood37 helped me in Bedrock, especially some things that were different compared to Java!

Other than that, they are all great!

Posted Aug 26, 2020
  12. I think @Flaym for sure because he is hard at
    work making clans the game mode it deserves to be. He also is always chilling in the general chat which I just love! Overall all the staff are amazing.

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    Pulse Owned likes this.
  13. Posted Aug 27, 2020
    Pulse Owned, Polar8, Ralfie and 5 others like this.
  14. Posted Aug 27, 2020
  15. Spewkie, rilau, FuzzyJunior, avvaaa, and shipsa (shipsahoy) are all special staff to me but I really can't choose a favourite. They're all amazing.

Posted Aug 27, 2020
    avvaaa and Pulse Owned like this.
  16. I think Me is the best staff. Just teasing! All staff are amazing and I couldn't name any "best" staff so Ill list a few of my friends:
    DaPBillk
    Krkki
    lotixtw
    GuardianInASuit
    Wanderer
    EmmaLie
    Dulciloquy (my mentor <3)
    Ruffybear (ty sm for all support you've given me <3)

These in no way are the "best best" staff since they are all amazing but these are my friends. This list would be longer but unfortunately, a lot of my old staff friends have departed in one way or another... :D

hehe but lowkey the best staff is mineplex.com/staff

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  17. I honestly can never choose one person as my favorite staff member. My favorite current staff members are:
    Also a list of ex staff members who are the absolute sweetest:
    I can never choose one single person to be my favorite staff member or ex staff member. They all work(ed) really hard during their time as staff. I love you all <33

Posted Aug 29, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 29, 2020
  18. i love everyone like theyre all so dedicated to their position but if i had to pick my fav current staff they would be @Jylie (Jxliee) and @landay

for ex staff @Brendan/aflo and @Vytas

and of course my bedrock loves, you all are the best

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  19. Mine’s @Ruffybear and @DaPBillk!

Ruffybear is so nice and cute and sweet! She’s also hardworking and very involved in the community!

DaPBillk has an amazing voice and personality.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Pulse Owned, Ruffybear and Anna-Marie like this.
  20. Posted Aug 29, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 29, 2020
    Pulse Owned, xLeopard, Lila and 4 others like this.