• 1326 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6980 Players Online
  • 5654 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who are your favorite staff members?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Pulse Owned, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Pulse Owned likes this.
  2. I will be honest to ya guys, I can't say that I consider one moderator to be better than all the other ones.
    However, I would like to list some moderators that I have encountered while playing on this server.
    (All of these things happened in Survival Mode)

WyckedVixen-I have encountered wycked a few times. I remember finding her base on Survival Mode, she was a usual 32k merchant, however, instead of bargaining with me she just told me to go away. (Please don't ask me to show any screen shots, I don't have them)

Ruffybear-Well, it was a usual day in Survival Mode, I was in need for some resources for my shelter so I decided to teleport to a barter whom I found in a chat. This is how I encountered Ruffybear who also wanted to buy some stuff. I would also like to add that after a few minutes a cheater teleported to the shop, I don't know if she banned him or not, but I hope that she did.

IamFirewalker- I don't know if a member of quality assistance (or whatever this mumbo jumbo is called) is considered to be a mod, but I decided that it would be nice to mention him since he tried to help me to find a cheater that destroyed my house.

Reks Nz- Last, but not least. He was the first moderator I saw on this server. This was the moment when a thought slammed into ma mind -"Oh, so they are real." He also was the very first trainee whom I met.
    He was the one who inspired me to join forums and try to join the stuff team and despite the fact that I am still a usual player who didn't reach his goal of becoming a moderator... I am still happy that I met him, the only sad thing is that he left the server and the forums.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  3. Idk about the rest of y'all, but @oCassi has been the most helpful staff member to me as of late. But @AyyNick is definitely a close second.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Pulse Owned, AyyNick and oCassi like this.
  4. Posted Aug 29, 2020
  5. Posted Aug 29, 2020
  6. I really like CookieBilly, avvaaa and Jylie all very good staff

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Pulse Owned and avvaaa like this.
  7. @wattywatty14 has been a good friend for ages. If you need a good friend, please back off he’s taken.

Since knowing him, I’ve had the incredible opportunity to become friends with many staff and ex-staff cause they are generally pretty awesome people to get to know. Therefore it wouldn’t be fair to name all my favorite staff because I’m bound to omit someone, and it wouldn’t be fair to that person.

However, what I can say is that I made sure my team for the Olympics was with some awesome peeps, so @Loofii and @_Brandon are some epic people. If you are looking for Olympic teammates once again please back off I called dibs, ty.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  8. Please don't in any way be offended if you are not on this list of staff members, as I have not met all the staff members. This list is not ordered in any way so don't think if you're at the bottom of the list it means you're my worst favorite.

Here it is:

@Ruffybear
    @Degagelemming95
    @Lesot
    @Anarseve
    @lotix
    @gyroninja (idk why he wasn't in any other lists...)
    @DaPBillk
    @Toki

Sorry if I forgot you in my list! Just reply to this if I forgot someone :)

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Ruffybear, Anarseve, Lesot and 3 others like this.
  9. Posted Aug 30, 2020
  10. Did you forget to change accounts or something?

Posted Aug 30, 2020
    Pulse Owned likes this.
  11. No, it's a joke! haha

Posted Aug 30, 2020
    mean guys are smelly likes this.
  12. Posted Aug 30, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.