• 2058 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10496 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who remembers rebel guy?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by bestjoedavena, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I figure over 3 years later mineplex wouldn't care about people posting about this guy (maybe) so I figured I would start a discussion thread. If you don't know rebel guy he was popular on mineplex around 2015-2016. He has a youtube channel which has been inactive for awhile but you can see his old videos. He was known for getting falsely banned on purpose over 10 times and then he eventually was network banned for no good reason. Not going to talk about that on this thread or else it will probably be removed for me hating on mineplex but check out his most popular video for information on that.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  2. *slowly raises hand*

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  3. Yes, the person who would constantly try to get himself banned, and then complained when it actually happened.

Rings a bell.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    M3k_, 4G0 and xEspe0n like this.
  4. Yes, I used to watch him a while back. I'm not saying I agree with what he did but it was entertainment. I haven't seen any of him in a long time :c

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  5. This thread will be locked as it serves no purpose on our forums. It does not spark discussion and has no potential for being helpful. It breaks the guideline titled "Be constructive and positive".

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Thenorn, M3k_ and 4G0 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.