• 187 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3243 Players Online
  • 3056 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whooole Bunch of Pixel Art

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Aug 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. helllooo so i have been dead art-wise for the past many, many months but one thing that has kept me going is pixel art! it's been very fun making a whole bunch of different little things rather than set my mind to commit to a larger piece. i have been sketching here n there but i've definitely put a lot more attention towards this in recent times!

here's a little bit of what i have made from oldest to newest! let me know your favourite :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fungi are key decomposers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thank you that is all. i'm gonna keep doing this so expect another showcase in a few months or so if i have stuff i wanna show!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  2. maev this is so good what!! I never knew you were this talented you have to teach me sometime XD
    Windows XP lol, I remember I asked my mum for a Windows XP because I was somehow under the impression it was better?! (I was like 11 years old or something, very influential give me a break :sob:) and I got this huge machine and I absoloutely hated it LOL

Posted Aug 6, 2022
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  3. These look amazing, wonderful job <3 My favorite set personally is the cafe treats, they look very nommy!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  4. OMG MAE THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! My favorites are definitely the pastel candy items as I really enjoy candy/sweets. A close second is 100% the sweet cafe items for similar reasons and those kinds of treats have always been my go-to items in a cafe/bakery.

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  5. These are so cute omg, especially the mushrooms and flower pots.
    Literally so good!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  6. All of these look amazing!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  7. I am a huge fan of pixel art, and these are amazing! I love each and every single one, you truly are talented and I would love to see some RPG-style pixel art or some full-scale picture pixel art from you!! Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  8. Wow, I love all of these! Most of these pixel art looks like they would belong in games to be honest :o

(Obviously my favorite is the penguin in a box one. Thanks for making that :D)

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  9. Hi Mae! If I remember correctly, I've seen you share some of your pixel art in the MPD, but I may be thinking of someone else...Needless to say, these look incredible and I already knew you were extremely talented in art. I appreciate some good pixel art, especially for decorating purposes! (As you can see in my signature) -- It's honestly a tough decision as far as what is my favorite in your showcase. I would say it is between the cute bears and mushrooms. I love animals and love magical items like mushrooms! Again, incredible job and I would be stoked to see more of your art whether it's normal or pixel art. Keep up the amazing work! <3

Posted Aug 7, 2022
  10. Wow these pics look amazing why is everyone so good at pixel art or drawing. I may be the worst person at these things, but I also love seeing other people do it because I love pictures so much. My favorite might be the bears, maev I just can say well done.

Posted Aug 7, 2022
  11. Maev I always love seeing your art pop up! Whether you share it yourself in a thread of I see it pop up in the newsletter I am always so blown away but how amazing and unique each of your pieces are! You don't seem to have one specific style, and you are incredibly well rounded when it comes to mediums, I really admire you for that.

In this batch I'm having a rough time deciding if I like the animal heads of the shrooms better. While I realy love how blobby and boopable those mushrooms like, the bear faces (and the sneaky red panda/fox) are really pulling on my heart strings- they're just too adorable! I will have to do with that blue mushroom though, I love the amount of detail you can manage to put into a tiny pixel art piece, and its awesome that you have so many to share!

Please continue to display your art, its so cool >:D

Posted Aug 8, 2022