• 460 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2576 Players Online
  • 2116 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who's disappointed about exclusive Minecraft Bedrock skins?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SilentLattice31, Mar 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Though this doesn't matter for Mineplex or any other servers (since it can be used to gain unfair advantages), is anyone disappointed about some skin packs (or even entire mashup packs) being exclusive to a certain console/handheld (i.e. Super Mario Mashup Pack is exclusive to Nintendo devices (New 3DS, Wii U, and Switch (which is the only one in the Better Together update)))? Personally, I wish the iOS devices were included considering there's a Nintendo app (Super Mario Run) for the device.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  2. Definitely, but I think it's more Nintendo not wanting their trademarked characters shown on other consoles (Xbox basically). That's the only theory I can think of when it comes to that.

Posted Mar 22, 2019
  3. I was a bit taken aback when I first joined Mineplex and was attacked by a Yoda skin that was less than a block high. That is definitely unfair in my opinion. Also, I think that it is wack that only certain devices can get certain skins, especially since there's already an insane amount of microtransactions in the game. We shouldn't be restricting items as basic as Minecraft skins to certain devices.

Posted Mar 22, 2019
  4. Nintendo's skins are already being shown on others devices in servers and such (those using them on Nintendo Switch consoles), so what's the point?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 22, 2019