• 374 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5026 Players Online
  • 4652 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who's Your Favorite YouTuber?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brownie ☕, Nov 8, 2021.

?

Do you have a Favorite Youtuber?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. I dont watch Youtube

11.1%
  3. Cant pick.

16.7%
  4. No

5.6%
  1. penguinz0

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  2. is penguinz0 and the theBladedAngel the same people? go watch one of theBladedAngel's videos, he sounds IDENTICAL to penguin.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2021
    N0TVexx and CatFan105 like this.
  3. Hey!!

I'll give a shortlist, a top 3 to keep it short.

1. Vsauce, mainly because it's fun to watch him at 3 am because it hurts my brain.
    2. EricVanWilderman, I used to play Geometry Dash a TON and I was really into watching his videos.
    3. PewDiePie, I've been watching him ever since I was a tiny little boy, and I've watched all these years and I haven't been able to stop watching.

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  4. specularpotato

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    DrRentzel likes this.
  5. Yeah they do!, lol

Posted Nov 23, 2021,
    Last edited Dec 7, 2021
  6. Steven He

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  7. MrBeast & MrBeastGaming 100%

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  8. For saying that I am going to give you 1000000000 dollars. JK

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  9. I don't watch as much youtube as I used to although a few years ago I was a huge fan of pewdiepie.

Now I would say my favorite youtuber is Mr. Nightmare or FreshPrinceYuup cause those are the two I watch the most but I only watch them like a couple times a month

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  10. AbleToStrafe

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  11. I don't really have many mostly cause I'm not on youtube much but when I am on youtube, I watch Soup, MumboJumbo and The Meme Sheep

Soup - Soup is really funny which is mostly why I watch him. He is great for when you are feeling down as he has cheered me up multiple times.

MumboJumbo - He is a minecraft youtuber who is the best redstoner I've ever seen for those of you who do not know. He is really entertaining to watch (his hermitcraft series that is). He has made so many cool redstone contraptions and in general he has made a lot of cool builds.

The Meme Sheep - Same as Soup really. Very funny memes which I find myself laughing at every video at least.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  12. hell yeah a mkw enjoyer. Nick is the main reason i time trial.

i really like Technoblade and Tommy for mc things. i watched Wisp back when he had 2k subs and played hypixel uhc but not much now

a guy named Polyphonic makes really good videos related to music

npesta is another good one

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    JN_PlayzMC likes this.
  13. Personally my favourite would be nelk boys!

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    JN_PlayzMC likes this.