• 94 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1358 Players Online
  • 1264 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why are the hiders invisible in block hunt? The game is frankly unplayable

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Therealmcfry, Jan 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I’m here to address the issue in the title above in short and sweet fashion. So every time I become a hunter, I keep getting attacked from an invisible block I cannot hit, therefore I spam arrows and it hits them (ping sound) but I cannot see them. This is an ongoing issue that the staff team has not fixed yet (for several months). Unplayable game, it should be under maintenance or something. The chickens (animal morphs all included) are also OP. I can’t hit the chickens and spam arrows which don’t work.

Thanks,
    Therealmcfry

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    Dad, qtkaysen and GRGoodGame like this.
  2. Heya!
    So as you said earlier, this is a glitch on Block Hunt. The hiders spawn as invisible and it’s close to impossible to hit them. This issue is known but we don’t know when it will be fixed. Our one dev for bedrock is doing his best but he can’t do everything at once so it might take some time. I know this is frustrating and all we can do is wait but we have to do it.
    Hope you have a great day/night!
    Sai

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    N0TVexx likes this.
  3. I’d put the game in maintenance like they did with skyblock.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2022
  4. And what not be able to play it for 2+ years like skyblock?

Posted Jan 8, 2022
  5. You have previously addressed this situation
    here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/hiders-not-visible.219227/
    A mod has answered your question there, and I believe the chickens are a fair morph I have got them many times before. No game isn’t supposed to be easy I mean it kinda sucks if your the one getting teamed up on by some chickens but I personally believe there fair.

The game developers have so many issues there working on and i’m sure this one is one they have been aware of for a long time as you are not the first one to address it, they will eventually solve this problem sorry for the inconvenience have a good day.

Posted Jan 8, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 24, 2022
    N0TVexx likes this.
  6. Exactly

Yeah I’m probably going to be repetitive by all means until they hire new devs or they fix the problem as a while (and put it in maintenance).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 24, 2022
  7. Repeating the complaint in multiple threads won't make them fix the bug issues any faster

Posted Jan 8, 2022
  8. I see your point, but it’s like whatever.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2022
  9. Well you shouldn’t be harassing the staff about it they will do it at there own speed harassing them isn’t gonna make it any faster.

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    SpectreSai and N0TVexx like this.
  10. Hi there! I'm sorry you have been experiencing some issues on Block Hunt. Any bugs can be reported @ Mineplex.com/bugs-game. I also understand your stance on the balancing. However the best way to suggest a balance change is to make a thread under the Game Alterations section (link here). Since this thread does not promote constructive discussion and your concerns have been addressed I will be locking it. Please feel free to reach out to me with any further questions or concerns.

Thread Locked - Does not promote constructive discussion

Posted Jan 24, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 24, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.