• 306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7719 Players Online
  • 7413 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why did you start playing Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Zeeelzeeel, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Just curious on how everyone started to play Mineplex for me I got banned on a different server so I went on Mineplex to cure my boredom

Posted Sep 27, 2021
  2. one of my friends told me about it

Posted Sep 27, 2021
  3. I just was looking for a server to play a "bedwars" like gamemode on bedrock, I found cake wars and found it to be good for a lot of reasons:

-The 3x3 platform tool, making bridging even easier than it is on bedrock anyways
    -The cake not getting destroyed on just one hit, making it much easier to defend, giving you more time to react when attacked
    -No things that are too unbalanced, except the builder class and the KB1 swords I haven't really found anything I would consider too OP
    -Capturing emerald/the middle point rather than having to farm resources directly on the point, making it easier to defend your base
    -Not favoring super agressive/super defensive playstyles in any way, making both have risks that basically make both these playstyles uneffective.
    -Health regen on kills(warrior kit), although I'd wish for it to regen 3, maybe even 4 full hearts on bedrock because the 1.5 hearth regen is really only effective when raiding a team that has only leather and wooden swords with prot 2 diamond armor, or when spawn camping in that same situation

Of course cake wars ain't perfect, but most of its issues are either related to the community that plays it OR problems the whole server has, the game itself is good.

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. I came across the server by accident. I was bored and didn't know what to do so I tried the Minplex server. I thought the game cakewars had a weird name so tried it and immediately fell in love, and have been playing ever since.

Posted Sep 27, 2021
  5. I just bought the game and played it lol. Bought Minecraft and started playing Mineplex for several hours (sometimes skipping a meal).

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    Dad likes this.
  6. My brother introduced me to Minecraft a long time ago and about a year or two later he was with his friends in his room playing Mineplex and it looked fun so I joined.

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    Cloudy and LostShrimp13 like this.
  7. I beleive I started around late 2013.

Posted Sep 27, 2021
  8. I started playing minecraft when I was a lot younger because my brother introduced me to it :)

not sure when I started playing (in terms of the year) but I think i started playing when 1.6 or 1.7 was brand new

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  9. DanTDM. Enough said (I could have sworn he played Christmas chaos).

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    Cloudy and Diestraction like this.
  10. I was introduced to Mineplex as my first server when my friend bought me Minecraft in the first place. I logged on that night and haven't really left for any other server. Ever since then I personally believe Mineplex has the best game modes. I would say watching YouTube videos about people playing on the server also kept me around a ton because I would always try and play the same games they did (that's what got me into Bridges)

Posted Sep 27, 2021
  11. previously was a bedrock main, and it was a featured server, and given I only knew the featured servers after I bought java, I just started playing mineplex.

Posted Sep 28, 2021
  12. I was looking for some special gamemodes on different servers. I logged on Mineplex for the first time and saw Champions I tried it out and loved it after playing a few games. Since then I became a main Public Champs player. After the gamemode became less populair I wanted to be building in a Minecraft server Team. I’ve been building for like 7 years and wanted to be in a BuildTeam again. And Mineplex is the only server I like(d) to play on, so I became a builder here.

Posted Sep 28, 2021
  13. I saw JeromeASF playing dragons on it back in the day

Posted Sep 28, 2021
  14. i started for a random reason ;)
    it just appeared on the featured server list
    and i looked at the other server
    but they where like...
    non/vannila

Posted Sep 28, 2021
  15. When I first got into Minecraft I wasn't quite sure how I would be able to play with other players in general. I looked at some Minecraft YouTube videos and saw some YouTubers like DanTDM and stampylongnose playing with other people online but I never really got the bug until I saw CaptainSparklez play Survival Games on Mineplex for the first time back when he had his partnership with Mineplex. Ironically I didn't know he was actually playing on the Mineplex server, all I knew was that I really wanted to play Minecraft hunger games so I literally looked up "how to play hunger games in minecraft" and Mineplex came up as my first option because the server was so popular at the time. I joined the server and instantly fell in love with other games as well such as sheep quest, super smash mobs, champions, and one in the quiver and ended up staying for as long as I have.

Posted Sep 29, 2021
  16. only good server on bedrock

Posted Sep 29, 2021
  17. I played Mineplex java back in 2018 or so but I stopped. When I came back during quarantine of 2020 I was super bored so I tried bedrock on my phone. It was really fun and I’ve been playing since then.

Posted Sep 29, 2021
  18. I started playing Mineplex a few years ago. I was starting to get into Minecraft and wanted a server to play on. At the time there were only three featured servers to pick from. I played a bit of Mineplex after wanting a break from another one of those servers. Soon, more featured servers came out and I tried one of those, but eventually I decided Mineplex was my favourite! I played more, made friends, and that is how I came to stick on Mineplex.

Posted Sep 29, 2021
  19. I found it in 2014 after watching DanTDM playing Death Tag. A few months later I found him in my lobby and I made it into his video. Happy days!

Posted Sep 29, 2021
  20. Man idk I was 9, 9 year olds are wild. If I try hard enough I can go back into my mind to check but I've already used up like 2 out of 3 of my brain cells today

Posted Sep 30, 2021
    Cloudy, 20LeeBrian1 and StyxKiller03 like this.