• 808 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3387 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why Do I Feel Like Nobody Cares About The Bedrock 1.13 Issue?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by txmman2oo5, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY OFFENSE)

I haven't been able to play on Mineplex for almost a week now because of the 1.13, I'm on Xbox and can't downgrade, I've made 2 bug reports on this issue and still have no feedback, and whenever I try to start a thread about it, it gets locked. (BTW, don't lock this thread please, I want to see the others players' experiences with this.) So now I ask this question; Are the Devs currently doing anything to fix this issue, or do they just not care? (No offense devs, I still love your work on Mineplex). I would appreciate if someone that knows a dev talks to them about this issue, because I want to play on Mineplex again.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  2. Why dont you just play Java?

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    SpitefulNick and _NoHaxJustCats_ like this.
  3. Posted Nov 4, 2019
  4. Hey,

We do indeed care about Bedrock. Most of our community play on Bedrock and it would be ignorant of us to just kick you guys under. Many are aware of the issue but I don't think it's an easy thing to fix unless Mojang rolls out a patch for it, but other than that our developers are going to work on trying to fix the problem, but as I said, it doesn't seem like an easy task.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    txmman2oo5 likes this.
  5. Its Mineplex what do you expect lmao

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  6. Yeeeaaahhhh.. every other Minecraft server that I have like Hive, Lifeboat, and -snip- are all doing fine they’re doing great actually, so why is mineplex so messed up by this update? I’m trying to patiently wait but if you’re going to run a server, you should be ready for any bugs or glitches coming your way. Are you really saying that even though it’s your server you can’t do anything to save it?

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  7. Mega facts amen

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  8. Hey man,

I know it can be quite frustrating with all of the bugs and things going on right now, but I can assure you the devs are well aware and I know for a fact that they're trying to fix it right now. If you know anything that isn't known bug wise from this update, feel free to make a bug report on it here.

The devs knew there was going to be an issue with this update, and it was way worse before they fixed some major things. There were just things they couldn't get to before the update was rolled out. Some things are also completely different on the test server for mineplex than it is on other servers. I don't know how other bedrock servers test their updates or what, but I can tell you that Mineplex was prepared and knew that this update would mess things up, it just wasn't expected to be this bad.

If you guys have any concerns feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help you. Have a good day!

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    jxcb likes this.
  9. I get where you’re coming from but do you also see my point of view? I’m genuinely wondering why it’s messed up mineplex so bad. It would just put most of us Bedrock players at ease if we got more answers than just, “It’s a bug the devs are working on it”. I feel like it’d help ALL of us and make this a little less frustrating if we had an idea of why all of this is happening and why it’s as bad as it is.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    Gallahaa and txmman2oo5 like this.
  10. Yeah, I get where you're coming from completely. I play Bedrock myself and I see the bugs happening. I don't exactly know how much I can say about why it's broken without getting yelled at because of my positions which is why I do say that the devs are working on it. I truly do see the devs working on it and knowing what's going on. To be honest, I have no clue why it impacted Mineplex more than other servers. I'd like to think we were just a little underprepared because of the head dev being super sick until days before the update was released. I don't know what else the issue is, but I'm not gonna go further before I get in trouble lol.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    jxcb likes this.
  11. Aye it’s okay, you don’t have to tell me anything. It should be a joint team thing y’know what I mean? Like a post that the entire bedrock community can see, not someone risking their position on a forums page lmao. I just hope you’re right I’m still confused why the particles have been broken for months, but I’m pushing if I try to get answers for that one. I hope the head dev is doing better. :)

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    txmman2oo5 likes this.
  12. I can 100% confirm that's a Microsoft issue and not a Mineplex issue

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    jxcb and txmman2oo5 like this.
  13. But how though? I mean sure you can especially if you have connections to staff but the regular players who are just there to play, are clearly starting to find that hard to believe. That statement keeps coming up about every issue, yet we’re being left in the dark and are just expected to believe that’s true. Why can’t we have evidence that that’s true? Sure some may say it’s none of our business, but when it starts effecting us like it is now, we deserve a formal explanation with at least some detail as to why nobody on the mineplex team can do anything about any of this.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  14. As can be seen by the tags @landay has, he is a part of our Quality Assurance Testing Team. This means that we (the team) go around to make sure that these bugs are being squashed. It also means that we have connections to developers and members of Quality Assurance who are actively working together to get these issues accounted for. I can assure you that we are working on getting Bedrock running smoothly again, just as he stated above.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    landay and txmman2oo5 like this.
  15. OK thanks because I really want to play on Mineplex again
    --- Post updated ---
    I hope it gets fixed fast

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 and jxcb like this.
  16. Same! I can't even go into a game without my device crashing.

Posted Nov 5, 2019
    txmman2oo5 and Snicker3378 like this.
  17. The 1.13 crashing issue should be fixed now. If it's not please submit another bug report <3

Posted Nov 6, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 likes this.
  18. It's fixed? YES

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 7, 2019
  19. Eh Im still sticking to 1.12 for now

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  20. Hello hello!

As the wonderful @landay has said, it should all be fixed now and as good as before. I apologize for any issues that you might have experienced, but please know that we worked hard in making sure that we would get this sorted out quickly. If you have any more experiences like this, please send in a bug report. Send me a PM with any further questions or concerns if you have any more.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    txmman2oo5 and landay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.