• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3358 Players Online
  • 3358 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why do people act like using the smash is a crime against humanity?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Shotgun only does really good damage if you're right in front of the squid when it uses it. If you're a few blocks away, it will not effect you very much. Seriously, most things in the game have projectiles that have a greater range than shotgun. Even creeper. I honestly think that using witch against squid is better than using horse, since witch has a bit of a longer range and a shorter cooldown for daze potion, so the squid will be less likely to avoid getting hit every time. But when you use horse, the squid will probably just SS through bone rush and bone kick, which renders it as ineffective. However, if the squid fails to do so, it will most likely get shredded or tossed off the map. Another thing with horse that ties back to what I mentioned earlier is that horse is extremely close range, so you will also take greater damage from shotgun when you move in close to attack. With witch, you can kind of just keep your distance so that shotgun will be less effective, but you can still keep jumping back and forth with daze potion.

As for cow, I do understand that it deals a lot of damage, and I do think it may need a nerf in that area. However, cow's attacks aren't that hard to dodge. Milk spiral moves slowly, so you will most likely have enough time to move to the side before it hits you. And you can just triple jump over angry herd. As for stampede, it gets reset every time you are able to hit the cow. So you spamming daze potion at a cow will probably mess it up if you are consistent with aiming.

Posted Mar 13, 2021
  2. Yeah.

Posted Mar 13, 2021
  3. Funny how you say this while also using the smash crystals to win.

Posted Mar 13, 2021
  4. LOL I SAW THIS HAD 5 PAGES AND GRINNED LIKE A MADMAN

smash crystals are alright, big issue I have with them is that some kill more than 1 stock and some dont do anything. if they all just deleted 1 stock I'd be happy with them, but bone horse kills 3 and chicken/magma smash are literally better if you dont use them, so I never use smash unless someone's a genuine ****ter. honestly if u just use your brain youll realize the only trap based characters that keep you from reaching the crystal are the same ones around the lower half of the tier list
    (excluding spider, but spider is kinda broke anyways and i like spider, so shush). end of the day, i like the philosophy of "just get the crystal if u dont want them to use it lol", but only if crystals were balanced relative to the kit/overall game

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  5. some smashes without a doubt need something done about them,

Skeletal horse and endy due to damage

Blaze due to the insane lag it causes

Guardian because no escape and ridiculous damage + it activates ridiculously fast, fast enough you have 0 time to react

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2021
  6. I AGREE WITH THIS MASTER SKELETON, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  7. ill let you believe that I guess,

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  8. Other people had said this before, but i think the most important change regarding smashes should be a voting system to turn them on or off.

I would vote no, but if the other 3 people vote yes, of course I will use it if I get it. They have no right to complain.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  9. What if no one votes

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  10. That’s where more problems arise

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2021
  11. 50/50 chance decided by RNG. It's in a proposed G.I. document I think.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  12. I think I saw this in a GI document but I don't remember. Also it might've changed since I last viewed it, but it said if you don't vote, then you are "neutral" if the whole lobby is neutral then it just turns the smash off.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  13. I hope thats what happens

Posted Mar 15, 2021
  14. All changes needed to smash abilities

Damage reduction (Horse, Endy)

Dodge factor needs to be applied (Guardian)

All around needs to be improved (zombie)

aren’t an issue (Skeleton, Chicken, Witch, Squid, Villager) they’re annoying but not op, big difference

questionable (slime and magma)

Technical improvement (Blaze)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 16, 2021
  15. This thread is GOLD, I love people complaining about horse it brings joy to my soul.

But people get butthurt that they get killed without skill, this happens in real smash bros as well so it isn't really something new.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  16. it honestly is becoming funny at this point, the smash is there to be like a finishing move, to keep it away from people just grab it yourself, also I use it primarily on players who are grating my nerves

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2021
  17. True, I used to always use it but since I came back it's become taboo so I only really use it if someone is constantly running away.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  18. my reasons for using it

Teams in solo, irritating players, Wolf, someone man hunting me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2021
  19. honestly, these are valid reasons to use it. I dont remember if I said this already, but I do use the smash if someone is teaming/targeting or just wasting time in the game. Like if someone's gonna use wolf and run around the whole map then of course I'm gonna use smash. . . the funny thing is that they always complain and I'm just like "bro you shouldn't have wasted so much time then"

but for other reasons, I don't use smash. if someone is about to beat me legitimately, then so be it

Posted Mar 23, 2021