• 1328 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1328 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented WHY HASN'T MINEPLEX UPDATED BEDROCK! (For Halloween)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Chicken In The Snow, Oct 19, 2020.

?

what are some ideas for halloween ideas on mineplex?

Poll closed Oct 28, 2020.
  1. new lobby!

90.0%
  2. new game!

50.0%
  3. new cosmetics!

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omg Halloween is around the corner but mineplex hasn't updated bedrock yet! other servers are taking part In the festivity why hasn't mineplex done it yet. please add something like a new lobby or a new game or maybe just a cosmetic! pls, update soon you running out of time! also, if you were a decorator or a builder how would you make mineplex bedrock more Halloween festive?

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  2. Hey! I see where you are coming from and why you are thinking why Mineplex (Bedrock) has not come out with something to do with Halloween. I do hope at least something Halloween type comes out whether it’d be a cosmetic, some different lobby theme (keeping the same lobby but maybe using orange/yellow blocks, etc.) At the moment there are other priorities to do with the server like the disconnection issue, which is far more important. I believe we did have an old crate to do with Halloween but got removed due to it not being able to open the crates.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  3. notify your fellow staff members about this, maybe mineplex could add some things next year just like java!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Cloudy likes this.
  4. As zFlqre said,

Developers must focus on issues that may be inhibiting the gameplay experience. (like disconnection issues and other game-ruining bugs) I am sure everyone would like to see Halloween updates, and I am sure some will come to Bedrock soon. There is just a lot that goes into the maintenance and updating of both the Java and Bedrock servers, and sometimes, priorities must shift to basic server maintenance over cosmetic upgrades. That said, I agree! I would love to see some sort of spooky-season update to Bedrock!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Cloudy and Jamey like this.
  5. Greetings!

Just please be patient with us. We still have around 2 weeks to get stuff ready.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  6. As GuardianInASuit above says, stay patient and see what the development team will come up with in the next few weeks. Once other issues get fixed, then there will be time for something like a lobby or game update. If I were to choose between a new game, lobby redesign, or new cosmetic additions, I would go for a new game, even though that definitely will not be released anytime soon. We could use the old Halloween lobby from last year and transfer it over to the hub change from this year, just a thought.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  7. As confirmed by Guardian, Bedrock does have stuff planned for Halloween - just be patient as these things take time to develop. I'm sure that there's cool things planned; there definitely will be some sort of Halloween update, just be patient as it is coming soon. If I were one of the designers, I'd probably re-design the entire lobby to make it more suited for Halloween, and maybe push out a few new cosmetics. I'd love a Halloween-themed game like there is on Java, I just don't know how feasible that'd be for Bedrock - but one would definitely be cool to have!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Chicken In The Snow likes this.
  8. Hey there! If you come down to lobby 1, you can see we have a brand new Halloween Lobby! There also appears to be a new Halloween game NPC in the lobby as well. That being said this thread will be marked as Implemented.

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Nolawn, LT Tombstone 77 and Jamey like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.