• 566 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5127 Players Online
  • 4561 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

why is knockback so broken

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by zleedwastaken, Feb 20, 2021.

1. they are looking at me right
    hit me, i should go backwards right?
    nope **** you, go behind them and off the map.

also seem to take less knockback than you for some reason

Posted Feb 20, 2021
  2. yeah the kB is so Brocken rn, I get 2 v 1 litteraly all the time, and due to the ping ponging effect, my health goes down so fast. a guy in full diamond takes less knockback Than a guy in leather. that's broken. you seem to take so much kB while someone else takes like half that. it's impossible to knock people off the edge now, while you get knocked back so far.

Posted Feb 20, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  3. Hey!

I do agree that the knockback is a bit odd. I feel like part of that is just due to the way Bedrock works in general, but the knockback in armor makes sense to me. With full Netherite you get incredible knockback resistance, but I think that it makes sense that someone in full leather would be easier to move than someone in full iron or diamond.

If there's an actual reason for it from staff, I don't know it (unsurprising considering how new I am :p) so I'll let someone else mention that.

Posted Feb 20, 2021
  4. its actually a bug, during the brief knockback patch period, all types of armour were the same in terms of knockback.

Posted Feb 20, 2021
    Kight and yvuggu like this.
  5. kb is broken as hell some i'll tell you my experience i was at mid full iron iron sword protection just making sure we had the middle and some guy in leather just comes and tries to kill me he does little to no damage at all but as i was breaking his bridge literally he's is in the same condtion as last time no armour or swords just a few blocks and he seemed like he wasn't gonna stop so i just stand there at the end of his bridge ready to knock him off he ran towards me i hit him he dosen't go off the blocks he was near falling off but he didn't completley fall off he ran until he was at my side and hit me suddenly i fly 3 blocks away from the edge from a guy with no armour or swords and he knocked me about 3 blocks away however me full iron iron sword protection and my teamate had just brought us sharp and i get knocked off to a baseline noob

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.