• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5096 Players Online
  • 5096 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

why is magma cube C tier

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Artie, Mar 31, 2021.

1. i think it should be A+ tier if not S tier because the only kits who can beat magma are spirdr and wowlf because they are more speeder
    but for for real magma cube can kill anyone with the hunger that is so op how is it C tier???????????

Posted Mar 31, 2021
  2. tier? what r u on about. Idk I don't play ssm inform me lmao

Posted Mar 31, 2021
  3. I am going to respond to this based on what I can read, which isn't a lot. I am assuming you don't like the fact that magma cub isn't a higher tier, and what you have to understand is that the tier rating system is just a general overview of how powerful it's abilities are, health, damage, etc. You can use any class in an S tier fashion if you are good with it. For example, many people think chicken is a lower tier class, but if you can use it correctly in a match, you can dominate, that is how it is with any class. My point is, make magma cube S tier yourself, get good enough at playing it if you like it enough. You don't need to solely pick classes or decide not to use classes because of a tier list. The game is about having fun, so find a class you like, and have fun.

Posted Mar 31, 2021
  4. In my opinion magma cube is kind of in a weird spot. It has a lot of variables, that make it an extremely underwhelming kit to play for inexperienced players. You have to take account into your changing hitbox, damage, and cooldowns very closely as well as be able to triple jump consistently to take advantage of this kit.

Magma cube has some of the best combo mechanics in all of SS M, second to Only Zombie and it's death grasp corrupted arrow combo.

The reason I believe it falls to C tier, is because there is more than just Wolf and Zombie that beat it in my opinion. Kits like enderman, zombie, and skeleton, and sometimes but not really sheep (because wooly rockets broken atm) can handle a magma cube pretty easily because they can still keep up with Magma Cube due to the ranged nature of their attacks.

I do believe Magma is probably an A tier pick, when played by someone who has truly mastered it. It's not the best in the game, but it's right up there when played by someone who knows what they're doing.

-n2l

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Artie likes this.
  5. Magma Cube is more low A tier if you move Witch out A and put it in B then move Sir Sheep to C because that recovery bug killed the kit.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  6. I could not agree more with @Itsn2l. Magma Cube is very skill-dependent and is rarely mastered and used to its full potential. Yes, some players might be good at using it to run, but that does not mean that they're extremely good at the kit. I feel as though that's the case with most of the SSM kits, but there's always going to be a certain kit that is easier to used and more overpowered than others.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    Itsn2l likes this.
  7. magma cube stinky

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    Artie likes this.
  8. As others have stated above, Magma Cube can be a very powerful kit if you know how to use it although not many people put in the time and effort required to get good with it. It is not like Wolf, for example, when you can just pick it up and win pretty consistently with minimal practice. I do agree though that a good magma cube can be one of the hardest kits to play against.

Posted Apr 3, 2021