• 210 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5267 Players Online
  • 5057 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is Mineplex so laggy on bedrock?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Uwotm8, Oct 9, 2021.

?

Have you been experiencing Major lag spikes on Mineplex recently?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. This has been a recent thing. I have been experiencing major lag spikes that occur frequently. It's been happening to my friends aswell. Has anybody else noticed this??

Posted Oct 9, 2021
  2. Yes

Posted Oct 9, 2021
  3. I haven't played recently, and before thwt it wasn't in spikes, it was just steady amounts of lag that were lagging than usual

Posted Oct 9, 2021
  4. Yeah it was like that before the recent update. I think that it could be something to do with that? I'm not too sure as I'm not a game dev.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  5. What games do you play?

Posted Oct 9, 2021
  6. Cake wars, Speed and Master builder's. But it's not just in games, Its in the lobby too.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2021
    YuriPGamer likes this.
  7. I was doing fine until the new mc update came, and I starting noticing invis players to massive lag spikes. I only play cakewars and skywars too. :(

Posted Oct 9, 2021
  8. This was happening to me for a while and i just used Google DNS to fix my issue

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  9. I have no clue why but I have been experiencing some short lag spikes here and there. Not recently but a week ago or so it was pretty bad (hopefully it’s fixed now since I haven’t experienced it in a while)

Posted Oct 23, 2021