• 102 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1686 Players Online
  • 1584 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is the Hub still Halloween themed?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LV100Anthony, Nov 23, 2021.

1. This needed to be addressed because it is nearly Thanksgiving and there has not been any bit of sign of any devs on the server and I am just wondering when is there going to be an update because this is ridiculous. Also another thing to state that there has been a significant amount of lag on the server and playing Halloween Havoc is almost unplayable because of it. Just needed to say this cause we haven't been getting a whole lot of updates and I hope we get one pretty soon.

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  2. I just want frozen treasure chests

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    Niqhtys likes this.
  3. yes I am excited for whenever the Christmas Update drops,but the downside to it is that they will probably make christmas chests only purchasable through the mineplex site. Way to make shards nowadays useless MIneplex :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2021
  4. not sure about java but for bedrock holloween starts November first for some reason instead of the 1st of oct

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  5. Or in the case of this year, October 29th

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  6. They might not have the best sense of timing, but at least we get to play HH a bit longer than normal, which makes up for the late start. If we're lucky, the advent calendar will begin on December 1st along with the lobby change, and CC will start a couple weeks later. It's actually a good thing that they delay CC, as if they released it on December 1st, I guarantee most people would be bored of it by Christmas.

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  7. Hey,

I'm assuming that they won't change it until the Christmas-themed lobby is finished.

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  8. It’s already lookin’ cool :eyes:

Posted Nov 24, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  9. Idk tbh but i'm not complaining cause it is a reason for my friends to get on.

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  10. Probably right about this, but you’d think they have pesave maps that they would just load up

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  11. idk

Posted Nov 24, 2021
    Ian923 likes this.
  12. Is it different? Or just à reupload of last years? Like this one is

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  13. we make new lobbies every year. the current Halloween one is not the same as last years.
    2020: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    2021: [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Nov 24, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  14. ImAge error
    But it’s NOT? wow I couldn’t tell and my friend said it was too
    I like to see the images to see what I’m misssing xD

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  15. ohhh. I only just realised you may be talking about Bedrock which is basically the same, I think with only colour changes, to last years. I've seen a few people say that Java's is the same so that made me think you were talking about that as well.

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  16. Bedrock needs more work
    What do I need to apply for builder? A profolio of my builds?

Posted Nov 24, 2021
    missmasch likes this.
  17. We always make It for Java, I always assumed it would get into bedrock edition of MP as well, but appearently not. But yeah The Java hubs looks cool

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  18. I don’t Play bedrock so idk

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  19. Ohh that’s cool

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  20. I actually had a dream once where the Mineplex hub was Christmas themed

Posted Nov 25, 2021