• 377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5330 Players Online
  • 4953 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is the Hub still Halloween themed?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LV100Anthony, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Not entirely sure why the Halloween update is still out. I think it's because there was a long delay in releasing it, so they wanted to keep it around for a bit longer, but this is a little too long in my opinion. Regardless, the Christmas hub will be coming December 1st so it'll be changed by then, at least.

Also, the lag is unrelated to the hubs/Halloween Havoc. It's still unknown what is causing so much lag, as far as I know. Try using a different ip to connect, as some of them are unstable at times. (This is also why we never recommend using number IPs to connect).

Posted Nov 25, 2021
  2. Okay that makes a lot more sense, thank you!!!

Posted Nov 25, 2021
  3. Bedrock has more players, so why is it that we always get put off put aside.? It should literally be the same for both??

Posted Nov 25, 2021
  4. Well as far as I know I just make maps for the Java server, since I dislike to play on the bedrock minecraft edition and I also don’t know how it exactly works to make maps for the bedrock MP server. So maybe @dutty can answer this question? Or anyone else from the MPBT?

Posted Nov 25, 2021
    missmasch likes this.
  5. Hm, iirc according to what someone said in the MPD, the hub is still Halloween themed to give players more of a chance in order to play Halloween Havoc because it was released a bit late during October. Honestly I'm not complaining of this even though I haven't played Halloween Havoc for religious reasons because I remember having played it last year and just found it extremely fun and entertaining. It was a game which I didn't get sick of, and found it to even have a really nice plot, but that's just me. I'm not sure how others feel about Halloween Havoc, especially when it's been out for a while, but that's just my view point and what I've heard, so yeah.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  6. I don't even know what Halloween Havoc is, I play only play on Bedrock. XD

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Ian923 likes this.
  7. XD

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    missmasch likes this.
  8. 8ts a Halloween seasonal game that involves fishing a bunch of things, solving puzzles and mazes, and losing to a lava parkojr like 3 times in a row

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    missmasch and N0TVexx like this.