• 293 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5723 Players Online
  • 5430 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is this game so dead lol

Discussion in 'One in the Quiver' started by TeenTitan, May 11, 2022.

1. I think I am not the only one who thinks OITQ is one of the best mini games on Mineplex. Imo it should get an update and be made into its own game, I want it to be popular again, its so fun and can pop off really easily if its given attention.

Posted May 11, 2022
  2. I really enjoy OITQ too but as you stated it’s not very popular so games rarely start. I’ve found minigames tend to start at the weekends mostly. Paintball being an exception; which usually is active most days.

Edit: OITQ is its own game too, but only really starts when a MIN lobby is up

Posted May 11, 2022,
    Last edited May 11, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.
  3. Any translation for bedrock players about the game?

Posted May 11, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.
  4. When I played it back in like 2018-2020 it was in Mixed Arcade on Bedrock, I haven't played it for a long time now so idk if its removed or what

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2022
  5. It is classified right now as a LTM- Limited Time Mode, so will probably reappear for events such as holiday updates and 4th of July events. In the foreseeable future it will not be returning as a Perm game but only time will tell I guess.

Posted May 11, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.
  6. everything was removed... they called it an update but isnt an update supose to add stuff? shoulda been called a downgrade

Posted May 11, 2022
  7. Fr they removed a bunch of games that nobody wanted removed, but at the end of the day, when was the last time the owners actually made a good decision? Lol they are not even entrepreneurs, not willing to take any risk in investing into mineplex bedrock to gain more in the future, so they're not going to be making good business decisions either

Posted May 12, 2022
  8. they make alot of money so they need ads. ads help alot with big budgets even im spending 600$ a month on instagram ads and they work amazing to get new people

Posted May 12, 2022
  9. They "hid" a bunch of really fun games behind a right-click and not enough people were ever able to find them.

Posted May 16, 2022
  10. What were they thinking... do we still have Turf Wars on Bedrock tho?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 16, 2022
  11. Yep, they do, but they stuffed it into a single NPC along with micro battles, dragons and bomb lobbers. It was an incredibly stupid move if you ask me. These games by themselves all pulled a few 100 players. Together they now pull no more than 300, and even 300 is a rare sight

Posted May 16, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.
  12. Quite dumb they consider old Mineplex classics such as OITQ "LTM". I honestly think the entirety of Mixed Arcade should be apart of bedrock because these were THE defining games they had back in 2015, wouldn't be a bad idea to add them.

Posted May 16, 2022
  13. OITQ is an inherently simple game so I assume it won't come with a high maintenance cost either. It can work on both platforms, so I'd be for adding it permanently.
    What update should it receive though?

Posted May 18, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.
  14. New maps, maybe new cool features like powerups, more kits etc.
    And to popularize it again, there can't really be a whole lot done honestly but maybe giving extra exp or stuff for time spent on the mode might make people play it again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2022
  15. OITQ being simple is what makes it so enjoyable. I don't think it should recieve big content changes that'll change the meta completely. New achievement and kit modifications would be great though (GI document has some).

Completely against powerups as personally I think it would remove some skill from the game. The game itself is fine as it is and I think for now readding it to bedrock in the state it was before wouldn't be harmful.

Posted May 18, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.
  16. They aren’t willing to take a low risk, high reward by investing into their server. Server is awful in its current state. No real update since last July. The update we saw last July should be something we see once or twice a month, but instead they don’t hire devs and will refuse to release any new content that does not hide behind a paywall with mine coins.

also most of the things in the mineplex shop don’t even function correctly (i.e. housing furniture, almost every rank cosmetic, amplifier tips, etc.)

Posted May 18, 2022
  17. I am completely fine with how the game is right now, I just want it to be alive again lol. Sadly I don't think its happening anytime soon tho : (

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2022
  18. I definitely think a portion is because they removed all the Mixed Arcade NPC's and compacted them into a menu. I think it makes it a bit more difficult to find the games, especially for new players. Games similar are along the lines of Paintball, which is fairly active. As well as Snowfight in Nano, which is in a random rotation but is a somewhat similar game to OITQ.

Posted Jun 6, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.
  19. OITQ is an excellent arcade game. However, OITQ only starts with sufficient people and isn't active nowadays.
    As mentioned above, you also have 'Snowfight' in Nano games, which is very active this time around which you may enjoy :).

Posted Jun 21, 2022
    TeenTitan likes this.