• 4162 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13177 Players Online
  • 9015 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is this server giving me the ****tiest experience I've had in months?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Blupza, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am done with this server. I barely go over 10 ping in CS:GO with all settings set to high, and I still lag, opponents are often frozen leaving me to no choice than to sit and wait until I die. The teammates in this game are so unbearable, at least 10 out of 20 micro battle games I get, 2 or more of my teammates are AFK with me leaving nothing to do than wait until all these Badlion sweats kill me. I thought servers were supposed to be fun, what happened with this? I barely lag on -snip-, a server with tens of thousands of players every day, and now a 1000 player peak server ****s me in the ***. Seriously, FIX THIS.

Posted Feb 23, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 24, 2020
    BDIZZ and PhoenixSky like this.
  2. woah this is totally not cool. the tone of your voice is very negative. i will say that it is unfortunately true to some degree, i think the server has so much to improve upon but I think this outlook is a tad bit too demeaning

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Codename_S likes this.
  3. Sorry that you're having a bad experience on the server. Server lag can happen, but I feel you should understand that the setup for a game like CS:GO is different than Mineplex's setup. Mineplex's servers are hosted in Chicago, Illinois so depending on how far you live from there, your ping may be higher with more distance. With a game like CS:GO, there's multiple servers around the world and you'll be automatically sent to a server that gives you the lowest latency. Also keep in mind that changing your graphic settings will not improve/worsen your latency. If you want to try and lower your latency, try using Ethernet rather than WiFi if you haven't already. If you're not able to do that, try and move closer to your router. Decreased traffic on your internet can also help keep things consistent.

It can be unfortunate to have unhelpful teammates while playing, but that's something that you will likely face no matter what multiplayer game you play. There's not much we can do on Mineplex's side to prevent this, but if you do have a suggestion I would recommend you post it here. Try finding a few people to play with. On the Mineplex Discord, you can find/ask other people to play with in the #call-for-arms channel.

Forum Moderator note - Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Feb 24, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 24, 2020
    BannableName and papyion7093 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.