• 1538 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4117 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why the eye of ender of the kit "air" in Skywars don't work ?

Discussion in 'Help' started by NewNeto, Nov 17, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  2. It does. If you're falling into the void, you right-click it and it teleports you back to where you last touched solid ground.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  3. I'm in mcpe

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
  4. This might be a glitch or an issue on your end, if you relog and play skywars again and the issue is consistently there then I would assume that it is a bug. Thus you would need to report the bug here, make sure to select "MCO/Bedrock" as the platform and fill out the whole form, prior to doing so read the bug reports guide here. If you're still confused, shoot me a PM!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  5. As Abood stated, it may be an issue on your end. I would submit a bug report here if it did continue to happen. I've tested it myself and it is working fine. Lag might be an issue for you, make sure your connection is stable and try clearing your cache. Resetting your router wouldn't be a bad thing either. Since your concern has been addressed, I will be locking this thread. Please message me directly for anything further. Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.