• 626 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9202 Players Online
  • 8576 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why YOU are bad at SSM

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Crash, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You play on autopilot and dont really think about the game.

You think you are being smart by 'disguising your seismic slam with a double jump'? Think again.

Each kit has tricks, but people who use the same kit use the same exact tricks, and they use them over and over and over- no variation, no thought, no real mixups.

If you know the tricks, you know what every pub player under the sun is going to do before they even consider it. You KNOW that when that Sheep tries to jump away, they are IMMEDIATELY going to wooly rocket - DJ and you can fire a projectile above them for an ez stock. You KNOW that Iron Golem is going to burn their recovery and DJ because they are moving towards you, and all you have to do is combo them to the ledge for an ez stock. You KNOW that Chicken is waiting for someone to try to cross the ledge so they can gimp with egg blaster.

But if you are pub wolf #367, the only thing you can MAYBE bring to the table against a better player is mechanics. Because when neither player thinks about what they are doing, the game becomes reduced to execution and a little luck.

This game, like many others, is INCREDIBLY fun when both players actually think about what they are doing beyond just what """tricks""" their kit has that are 'good'. But you dont think, do you?

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    Hyrawr, 69hd, Fall and 2 others like this.
  2. Pub wolf #367 enjoys swan diving at their opponents while jitter clicking to get that ez ravage.

Posted Feb 19, 2019
  3. being bad at SSM is my spirit animal.

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    nathan., awhre and Cabob like this.
  4. I just suck at it overall

Posted Feb 19, 2019
  5. Hello!

I haven’t really played Super Smash Mobs, I was actually planning to start playing it today with friends today to see how it feels. I’m happy to see these tips as my friends are SSM masters and they can play really well. Thanks for helping out with those small tips!

Posted Feb 19, 2019
  6. Almost every time I face a good player, the thing that brings me down is just being out-meleed, and it's really annoying. Feels like I can't do anything about it.

When I face someone who doesn't rely on melee, the match actually gets intense and really fun. But when I just have to play like "Can't go near them or they will out-trade me" it just gets frustrating...

Posted Feb 19, 2019
  7. You clearly didn't read the thread

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2019
  8. You said things about certain classes, such as when the sheep is going to run away, they are going to Wooly Rocket. I considered those as tips.

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    CCozy and Jaek like this.
  9. you KNOW bad to medium wolf mains rely on cub tackle

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    account likes this.
  10. I think I was lied to by @PaintballGod/Zipppo. They said Snowman was the best kit and I was having a tough little time trying to understand why everyone else was destroying me and I wasn't destroying anyone at all.

In general, I'd say I'm bad at SSM though.

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    FreezaSama and nathan. like this.
  11. You love making these frank SSM posts don't you, lol.

Is this something I can subscribe to? :D

Now, brb while I firefly spam with Blaze.

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  12. hehe. Yeah, no #snowman best kit!!!!!
    :D That's epic gamer
    Me too

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    nathan. and ezlee6 like this.
  13. Snowman is great kit, noobs just have a hard time with it

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  14. Bold of you to assume that decent wolf mains dont rely on Cub Tackle as well

Fair

I've had a couple serious guide threads I've worked on, but scrapped because the level of what I was covering was beyond what more than a couple of players would find helpful, or even be able to properly understand.

I mainly make these posts out of boredom to be honest

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2019
  15. I think we can all agree that either the skeleton or the iron golem is the best kit!

Posted Feb 20, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 20, 2019
  16. I don’t agree. Why do you think Iron Golem though?

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  17. Spider is the best rn

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 20, 2019
  18. It was a joke, sorry for confusing you.

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  19. People didn't think it was a joke because skeleton and golem are actually high tier lol

Posted Feb 20, 2019
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  20. I always thought of them as lower tier classes because they are free and they are pretty hard to be good at vs more advanced kits such as blaze and chicken.

Posted Feb 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.