• 632 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9132 Players Online
  • 8500 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why YOU are bad at SSM

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Crash, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could you send the screenshot?

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  2. ^ realized i didn't have the screenshot, so i logged in just now to send this.
    https://imgur.com/a/eWYz6wN
    he accepted it so he was lying about me not friending him lmao. i waited for him to accept for like 10 minutes before i logged off a few hours ago. he isn't online right now. even if he was i couldn't, pretty tired.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  3. i didnt think i would be seeing a type of thread like this from someone with 843 wins to 1057 losses. ikik "wins don't matter" but i would expect some type of ... experience, you know? anyone can make a thread telling you how to get good, from the worst of the worst, to the best of the best. its just what it takes to execute it, is what many people have problems with.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
    CCozy likes this.
  4. Is it bad that my main is Snow Golem??

I agree! For someone who has played SSM since 2014 and have accumulated a lot of wins, I can agree with what you say that every kit has its tricks. More importantly, (most of the time anyways), it's not about the kit but how the player uses the kit. I have seen people use the iron golem and completely reck everyone and ive even seen Snow Golems completely dominate the game. Each kit has its advantages and disadvantages and how one uses the abilities can greatly impact their chances of winning.

Ive always loved seeing SSM strategy threads and by no means am i an expert in the game but if anyone is, I would challenge them to make an all encompassing thread about the different kinds of strategies that is commonly employed by each kit. Can be an interesting one to read

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  5. Did you just predict my skill level? Oh, cool.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  6. You sent the friend request AFTER I called you out on it

You seem to have very little freetime for how much effort you are putting into making a fool of yourself

Threads purpose is true? You aren't the intended audience, as I already pointed out
    --- Post updated ---
    You sent your friend request AFTER I called you out on it, as I mentioned. I even specifically stated that you sent it

Pubs are not and never will be a measure of skill. If you really want me to prove it, I can show recordings of my play vs. really good players from 2016-2018

Most people have garbage mentality and will not get good at the game. The difference in mentality between the average SSM tryhard and the tryhard of other competitive games I play is INSANE.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2019
  7. LOL i sent the friend request immediately after you said "im still waiting for your friend request." you just didn't answer it. and yeah i'm not putting any effort into this because i couldn't care less about SSM or anyone who plays it,

it's just amusing how you can think this game takes skill when its like pressing 2 buttons while double jumping. if i'm not the intended audience then who is? the type of people who play this game probably have ABC blocks in the background on their 2 hours a day computer time. do you have an emotional attachment to this game? is that why you didn't leave after you said you would? can't relate man.
    https://imgur.com/a/Jmcl4uc

but yeah i don't really care who you are, i'll always wish good luck and hope your problems are resolved in the near future.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  8. Exactly, you hadn't sent the friend request until I told you I was waiting on it

Your putting a surprising amount of effort into your responses for someone who "couldnt care less about SSM or anyone who plays it"

I made this thread after a session of other competitive games with actually good communities, but I have friends who still play MC /shrug

I honestly agree with you that SSM isn't the most competitive game, which is why I play other games now, but your attitude is HILARIOUS

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2019
    neropatti likes this.
  9. because i didn't think you would actually do it lmao. judging by your personality i thought you'd be the type of guy to just bail out on it. anyways tho i'm not going to argue anymore because i can see now you're just begging for attention on the forums with like 4 other of your friends spam liking your posts. if you think i'm putting effort into my responses then you're most likely below the age of 15. i'm a college student and i really haven't put more than 5 minutes of my time into writing these posts, and 5 minutes is nothing to me. spend your years wisely, don't sit on this game all day. get outside and get some air, you're wasting your high school years on some trash game trying to look inferior. i hope you gain some competence about your situation. my attitude is hilarious tho? just saying fax bruh LOL.

don't bother replying or you'll just be talking to yourself. don't go to your friends either saying you "shut me up" or some bs. matter of fact i could care less about what a guy made of pixels over a game thinks about me LOL. have fun playing super smash mobs in 5 years tho LOL.

Posted Feb 26, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 26, 2019
  10. why not just 1v1 him bro
    also, you fail to realize (1) chances of mineplex existing in 5 years are slim D: (2) these posts are a source of comedy for us

Posted Feb 26, 2019
    Flout likes this.
  11. lmao i can get on on friday (as i think i said) yet he just keeps trying to be insulting and its humorous. and that was what was implied, that you wont have fun playing SSM in 5 years because mineplex wouldn't even exist. you'd be surprised if i cared if two people with anime on their profile pictures laughed at me. if you want my true opinion talk to me where rules wouldn't apply and this would look very different.

Posted Feb 26, 2019

12. "I didnt think you would actually 1v1"
    Coming from the guy who demands a 1v1, and then does everything he can to avoid it :gwen::gwen:

"I'm a college student"
    Wow, with the full maturity of one to boot as well!

Tell me more about your Cake Wars glory days

Bold of you to assume I have fun playing SSM now, why on earth do you think I made a thread calling out the community for being braindead? lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2019
    Flout and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  13. This has turned less into why normal tricks are bad in ssm to fighting for 1v1s lol

Posted Feb 26, 2019
  14. accurate lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  15. So are we getting this 1v1 or not

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  16. So can you guys 1v1 and upload it to youtube???

Posted Mar 10, 2019
  17. mOrE aDvAnCeD kItS sUcH aS bLaZe

snowman is pretty good if you can melee well, otherwise it becomes a chore to play.

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  18. I am sorry b-but say that to the ssm discord community and they be like... oof, I-I'm warning you that is a curse word there buddy. Also @ppancake

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  19. It's reasonable to enjoy playing blaze given the lack of skill it requires. Not going to get you anywhere in terms of skill, though.

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  20. but like you know how the ssm community reacts when someone says "I like playing as blaze"

Posted Mar 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.