• 464 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6527 Players Online
  • 6063 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wich one will you like more back?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by NINTENDOFAN_001, Jan 6, 2022.

?

Wich removed bedrock game will you like to see back the most?

1. Mixed arcade

2. Survival games

3. Death tag

4. Factions

5. Sky fall

6. Other... (Comment wich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, out of all removed mineplex bedrock games, i wonder, wich one does people want more back? All of those games were really good, but maybe some people liked more games than others, so the real question is, wich game will you like to see back the most?, you can only choose 1

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  2. Well I liked most of the games which were Limited Time. However, I feel like Snow Fight was one of my favorite to play. It’s just so fun with friends! Then, I’ve never played Death Tag or Dragon Escape so I think it would be fun to try these games. Finally I wasn’t a big fan of Survival Games, I just didn’t find it fun. Sky fall was also a big no no for me as I just was horrible at it.
    Great day/night!
    Sai

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  3. Hello, all of these games are fun honestly and would like to see them added back once bug fixes are made. In July 2021, the Cake Wars update saw a return of the old Mixed Arcade game, Bomb Lobbers. I, along with many others, have all been wanting Bomb Lobbers to come back after it was here temporarily in the rotation from the Winter Event of 2020, and that was a nice surprise. Survival Games was also very popular in the rotation from the Winter Event of 2021, and I would like to see that game return but with improvements to the kits. Survival Games is one of Mineplex's first games, and it would be nice to see something original return, but revised. Aside from Bomb Lobbers, I think another Mixed Arcade game could possibly return back, One in the Quiver would probably be a good choice.

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    ReJo likes this.
  4. actually, talking about limited time modes, what was the name of the mode that was like castle defense or something, like on halloween 2021 or 2020?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2022
  5. hmm, honestly i feel like arcade games won't survive without it being mixed arcade, mostly due to how short all of them are and how simple/common they are:

gladiators was not that long and even in 2018 and 2019 where people did not had the auto-clicker speedy no shifting dream skills it was very likely you got killed off in the first round, not only that but it was just a short pvp tourtnament;

bomb lobbers is pretty much very short, however i feel like this one is the most creative and original out of all mixed arcade games, but it is big fun, tough it seems to be dying alone without the option of mixed arcade right now;

one in the quiver is probably the only one that can survive without mixed arcade, but probably will die off in like 1 month or so, i feel like it was kinda short, and it was very simple, heck, it even had a bit of competition with lifeboat, before it was most popular by survival, it was popular by the word "different". however they removed many good gamemodes including their one in the quiver to make room for their skyblock (i don't like skyblock) and survival, tough it is not ruined yet, anyways, this made one in the quiver more original, so yes, i think it could survive without mixed arcade but at the same time no;

Dragon escape was fun, but it was very short, and also it was pretty much just a timed parkour with classes, wich most of the times you did not use, so this one will die off without mixed arcade.

i feel like mixed arcade was the only way to give this games life, i feel like without mixed arcade most of them will die

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2022
  6. I’d have to say survival games

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  7. All of these games used to be perm games back in... oh I dont know at least 2018 I dont remember when we switched to this city lobby. Each game had its own NPC and it was really nice, I would like to see that happen in the next lobby update.

Personally I would love to see the return of Survival Games and possibly Survival Games Teams as those were both games that I grew up with both here and on LifeBoat. It's super nostalgic to see return for the holiday rotation and always sad to see it go when the holiday update comes to an end.

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  8. I completely agree with this here and life boat sg is what I grew up on aswell

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  9. I'm happy that all the old MA games are coming back =)

Posted Jan 6, 2022