• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wither is a bit Nerfed

Discussion in 'Wither Assault' started by InfuiBoom, Sep 1, 2019.

?

IS the wither nerfed?

1. YA

66.7%
  2. NO

33.3%
  1. Heyyo!

I don't mean to be rude but I feel like the wither is a bit nerfed in many ways. First off, the humans have a lot of health and should be reduced by 2 hearts or so. Secondly, I think there should be 3 wither skeletons not 2, and also making the map size smaller would help the wither. The first time I've ever played was when I was a wither, I traveled really slowly, so I think the movement should be changed as well.

Aside of the wither being nerfed, I'd love to see a second map for the game that is more decorative than the first map. I feel like there are cheeky hiding spots that make it easy for the survivors to win.
    Thank you for reading.

-Infui

Posted Sep 1, 2019
  2. Heyo!

I just would like to start off by saying that there are 3 maps in the game (Industrial West, Labyrinth, and Sky Ruins). If you haven't played all of them, I advise checking them all out first. Also, usually most maps have to be around the same size, and they can't really increase it by a lot or decrease it by a lot without changing the map creating conditions. I also think you're confused. The Wither did not get nerfed (as far as I'm concerned correct me if I'm wrong), the humans just got buffed. Now with that out of the way, let's get to your idea.

I think that increasing the hearts a human as was pretty vital, as it was somewhat hard to win before this occurred, so I don't think they should change it. Also, I definitely agree that instead of having 2 wither skeletons that there should be 3 spawned in. I don't believe the wither speed should be increased that much, since if there are a lot of withers this doesn't really matter too much.

I like some aspects of your idea, however I feel it could use some improvement on and better reasoning for a change. For now, I'm going to have to keep this at a +0 for me. I hope I helped!

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    InfuiBoom likes this.