• 1742 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12285 Players Online
  • 10543 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wither Skeleton Kit changes

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by EpicEnderDragon1, Dec 3, 2020.

?

do u agre

1. no

2. ye

3. kinda

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. yo
    sup yall
    I like wither skeleton kit and I thought of some changes that could help buff it
    I think a new passive should be added to wither skeleton. idk what to call it, but here's what it'll do: This passive will give all of wither skeleton's melee attacks 1 second of withering effect. So basically, whenever you hit someone with ur sword/axe, they'll have 1 second of wither effect (to take off half heart of dmg). This'll buff his damage output which is something he needs a lot.
    Some other changes I was thinking of were to his 2 abilities:
    Wither skull: Make this ability give 4 seconds of wither effect
    Wither image: Make the 2nd wither skeleton also deal 1 second of wither effect when hitting someone
    Basically, I want all of wither skeletons abilities/melee to deal wither effect dmg.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  2. The Wither effect seems a little overpowered, there are so many great players in SSM (like me ;D) that can abuse the Wither effect to deal so much damage and you applying it to all attacks is a bit broken, maybe if it was only applied to Wither Skull for 1 second after hit (similar to the Needler for Spider) then it would be a bit more balanced.

and also in my opinion the Wither effect should be applied to its Smash Crystal since it doesn't do enough damage for a Smash Crystal.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.
  3. Leftyo has summed this up perfectly. This would make the kit absolutely broken, if I could lay 4 seconds of wither on someone I'd personally run forever with wither image, never even going to melee. I'd just deal the DoT's with Wither. Maybe adding it to the melee, or wither skull for 1 second alone would be fine for a buff, or make it overpowered even. I agree that Wither needs a buff, however this update would just break the game lol. I love the idea, I think it just needs to be toned back a bit :)

-n2l

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  4. This would probably end up like Needler poison: instead of helping, it screws it up. DoT effects give the opponent i-frames which make them invulnerable to melee. Also, adding DoT to a homing long-range explosive definitely sounds very fun.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.