• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wizards Must Return!

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by Not_Gamer, Oct 2, 2019.

?

Yay or Nay

1. Yay

31 vote(s)
    72.1%
  2. Nay

12 vote(s)
    27.9%
  1. I really agree with this idea, Wizards used to be one of my favorite game for basically a handful of reasons. It was unique because no other server really has wizards and the second reason is that its Wizards! What else could you want? I'd really love it if Mineplex chose to release this game again because it was a really fun game to play and I would be happy if it was only released for a limited time.

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  2. I forgot about wizards completely. Now that you mention it, I miss it and I think it should come back.

Posted Oct 11, 2019
  3. Hello!

I would love to see Wizards return, it was one of my favorite games to play. A friend and I used to play it on an MPS when it was removed, but it just doesn't feel the same with two players. +1 from me!

(Also while we are on the subject of bringing back old things. Bring back stacking.)

Posted Oct 11, 2019
  4. Hey!
    Personally Wizards was one of my favorite games on the Mineplex network, and even though it's gone it's still one of my top three, despite me not being able to play it anymore. I really do wish it could return, however in my opinion it just doesn't have the player base it use to have to make it worth the Dev's time and minimal resources to bring it back. On a positive note it is still in MPS servers so if you gather a couple friends and one of you guys have Legend+ you can create an MPS server and still enjoy the game. I do miss the game sadly I just don't see it coming back as a minigame in the near future.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  5. Yoo,
    Basically, I think that Wizards was a good game and I actually feel like crying from hat nostalgia with my cousin, but don't think I'm going over the top. I agree with you that Wizards should come back and other than that, +1 from me!
    Thanksssss,
    BitByBitx32

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  6. Eh, I certainly would be a fan of bringing it back since I was an avid fan when the game first came out many moons ago but there are two very big obstacles that would prevent it coming back in full force. First, there wasn't a very big player base for Wizards to begin with, which lead to some difficulty in getting enough people to start the game. Additionally, when I spoke to a developer a couple weeks about this, they indicated to me that there were some maintenance issues that were difficult to manage, which also contributed to the decision of removing the game from arcade. As @Epicbuilder435 correctly pointed out, Wizards is still in MPS servers so if you would like to play with some friends, you can still enjoy it but in a more private setting.

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    Epicbuilder435 likes this.
  7. Haven't played it
    it sounds cool
    i want it to return now :)
    1+

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  8. I really don't see why not.

there are a few other games that have a small number of people playing but haven't been removed or replaced yet (e.g., Skywars and Dragon Escape) so player count really shouldn't be too big an issue

and as for the resource pack, I say remove it. I find the game more fun without the resource pack than with it anyway.

also, in my opinion, I say we keep the fire damage and suffocation damage as is, it makes the game more exciting

that's gotta be a one beeg +1 from me.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  9. Wizard never filled when mineplex still had 8-10k so it wouldn't fill now

Posted Oct 25, 2019