• 1727 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10165 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

woh, what’s this? hi yall!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nouqt, Jul 31, 2019.

1. heyheyhey,

I was looking around forums and I’m pretty surprised I haven’t discovered this area on forums before but I guess I’ll give an introduction. :D

Hi! I’m nouqt, or Theories_ if anyone still recognizes that ign. I guess you can call me “Ay-lin” if you don’t want to say “nou qt” :D If you’ve seen me before, you probably met me in a Cake Wars lobby. Yeah, I’m sort of addicted to that game but I love being a part of that community and Mineplex in general (: I’m not the best at communication over voice call but that doesn’t mean I hate meeting players and hanging out with them via text! In my free time I love checking in on my friends and see how their day is going in game and I love looking for carries in Cake Wars. But yeah, uh what’s a nice fact about me- OH. I usually play by myself for two reasons: just some downtime with me, myself, and I - AND I think it just opens a window of opportunity to meet and play with other players you don’t usually see.

Anyways, if you ever happen to see me in game, feel free to say “Hi!” and party me for carriesssssss <3 (ps-i’ll help u get frost but its our secret)

yeet,
    ~nouqt//ailin

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  2. hey hello what's up

I'd, ummm... let's see. Yes, hello, may I order one cake wars carry? ... Yes, that'll be all... Thanks. Have a good day.. y-you too.

But, really, haha helloo. I too play a lot of solo on Mineplex. But I always appreciate a cake wars carry (; I'll definitely send you a friends request in-game and hopefully we could play sometime! (:

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    nouqt likes this.
  3. Hey buddy!
    It's really nice to meet you!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading through your introduction post! I don't believe that I have seen you in-game, or even on the forums but I'd love to play with you sometime. I don't play Cake Wars too often, but I definitely do enjoy the game mode (not sure why I don't play it much aha). You can friend me in-game if you want my IGN is AyyNick. I am always down to play some games, I'll even play Cake Wars :)
    It was awesome to learn some stuff about you, hope to see you in-game!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    nouqt likes this.
  4. Heyyo! It's great to meet you! I believe I've seen you in a Cakewars game since that is one of the main games that I play too. Anyways, my in-game name is CreepBro06, and I usually play Skywars, Cakewars, (as said above.) Minestrike, and Nano games. I occasionally play other games on the server as well, but those four are the main ones! I'm kind of nocturnal, meaning that I tend to be active around night time. (Usually 7 PM to 4 AM MST.) Anyways, I hope I can see you around more often, and I hope I can learn more about you. Thanks for introducing yourself! :D

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    nouqt likes this.