• 1166 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6303 Players Online
  • 5137 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wolf

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Blazette, Jul 6, 2020.

1. I don’t think wolf players understand how op their kit is to be able to confidently trash talk others XD

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  2. wolf actually requires very good aim. but yes wolf mains are tryhards

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  3. maybe im bad but it is a little difficult to use

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  4. Wolf users think they're so good when all their kit does is make it easier for them to do melee and it's rlly overpowered

Like seriously anyone with average PvP and decent aim will do good at wolf. Once you get used to it it really doesnt take skill at all

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  5. Wolf requires absolutely 0 ssm knowledge apart from the directional double jump. This is why a lot of players who play other gamemodes who try ssm always choose wolf.

Wolf doesnt work against good players but it is still an excellent pubstomper and ive seen players get over 100 wins a day using it. I decided to play it myself once in a match with regular players and winning that game was like stat boosting.

They should probably decrease the ravage cap so wolf doesnt do so much dps and decrease wolf strike damage since thats mainly a movement ability.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Blazette likes this.
  6. Literally everytime i run into a wolf tryhard i say "Can you pls use another kit since wolf is kinda broken", to which they respond with "lmao toxic" or "get good". Or they're either super sweaty and refuse to respond and continue brewing a tornado, 5 centimeters from their mic.

Posted Jul 7, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 7, 2020
    GH05T, Astai and Blazette like this.
  7. Huh that's funny because usually when I ask them if they realise wolf is broken, they say "yeah I know why do you think I use it lmao"

Stats bosting smh -_-

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Blazette and Jrawt like this.

8. Lmao, i wish i could run into a wholesome person who's actually honest about it. Lucky :(

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    GH05T and Blazette like this.
  9. yet die everytime to creepers, broken kit > broken kit

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Blazette likes this.
  10. Only if they rely on cub tackle, if they just pvp they devour creeper, but creeper is the best chance against them sadly

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
  11. i usually never play the broken classes such as Wolf or Skeleton Horse but, when i tried playing wolf the one time recently i was winning every game i used Wolf in its just stupid op and i just stopped playing Wolf. obviously Wolf will have hard time fighting Creeper because of the Lightning Shield.

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    Blazette likes this.
  12. I don't even really play wolf now days, but I only think its op for its skill cap, and not necessarily at a high level. Its really good against lower tier players, and really good wolfs can pull it off against higher tier players as well, but you start to see it less and less the better your opponents get. I think this is mostly due to how many counters the kit has. Its complete and utter lack of any sort of damage at range makes it vulnerable to so many things, that despite maining it in the past, I've found much better results at higher levels with more well rounded kits.

Posted Jul 19, 2020
  13. If you know pvp and directional jump you are already a wolf god

Posted Jul 28, 2020
    TheStudentUnion likes this.