• 289 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6727 Players Online
  • 6438 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Word Ideas?

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by Athens, Aug 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello! I love Draw My Thing and I would love to see more people playing it! I would also like to hear about words that people would like to see added to the game! Personally, Train, Redstone Torch, and Pterodactyl are words that I would like to see! I know no one would spell or draw pterodactyl correctly but idc I like it and this is kind of a theoretical thread B). Comment words that YOU want to see added! please o.o

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  2. Not sure if this is already in DMT, but definitely croissant. Idk why, just croissant.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  3. Hey!

We would all love to see new words for Draw My Thing! Fortunately, some new words have been proposed recently in the GI discord. The word "Pterodactyl" is most likely not getting released, though "Redstone Torch" has a better chance of coming out. Similarly to "Train", another word that has a possible chance to come out is "Train Tracks". If you'd like to see more word ideas, it'd be best to either discuss it in the GI discord in the DMT chat or take a look at the DMT Update Proposals document then scroll down to all of the new word suggestions. Anyways, hope this helped with any issues you had :)

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Athens likes this.
  4. Hellooo

I'd always enjoy more words to be added to Draw My Thing! The ones you suggested are great, but pterodactyl kind of worries me. Yes, it would be hard to draw, but more importantly, most players can't spell it. I know there would be tons of "tarodactle" in the chat, so an easier word to spell would probably be better. I'd like to see some challenging words though, such as "grapefruit" or "bed frame." I'd also like to see some more food words, like "birthday cake" or "potato chips." I'm very fond of all the words that are currently in the pool, and I think all of these are carefully put into play and discussed by our Game Insights and Ideas Team. It's always great to see an update every once in a while, and this would be a small but nice one. I'm glad it's been proposed in the GI discord for DMT, such as Free said above me. Thanks for suggesting!

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Athens, ilyLegend and It’s Coming. like this.
  5. Hmmmmm... axolotl. It would be really cool to find out how many people know who they are.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Athens likes this.
  6. I really do like the idea, as a Mexican I would be happy to see mexican species to be placed in the game, however, it has a difficult spelling and the majority of the people who live outside of México have no knowledge of what is an axolotl so a lot of players wouldn't know how to draw it. Of course we have seen the axolotl in memes, but trust me, they wouldn't remember the name at all.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Athens and Believerc like this.
  7. Bro... I wasn't serious.

Posted Aug 30, 2020
    Athens likes this.
  8. DS since there is only two 2 letter words and come on everyone knows what a DS looks like

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  9. I don't think new words is a bad idea, however things with intricate and complicated spelling such as pterodactyl I think should be avoided. As somebody fluent in English, I would still struggle to spell that word. It shouldn't be a spelling contest, the point of the game is to be the fastest to guess the drawing, not the fastest to google how to spell dinosaur names. But I'd love to see train added to the word list ^^

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Paladise likes this.