• 163 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3437 Players Online
  • 3274 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Would you rather eat a slice of pizza or a hamburger, what ingredients?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Well it's simple, would you rather eat a pizza with any topics you'd like, or a hamburger with whatever ingredients you want?

As for me, well I'd definitely love myself a nice standard hamburger, with the lettuce, onions, pickles, mayo, and ketchup that you know and sometimes love. Now you may ask why? and why do you like pickles??? AAAAND there's a reason to that, because I used to only like a cheeseburger with cheese and a patty because I saw pickles as "yucky" when I was younger and never tried it, or many new foods to begin with, until I got older and now I like to try almost anything, both food wise and irl, with obvious exceptions like if I could die eating it. It's really opened up my horizons and truly taught me how much there really is to life, which is a lot, so here I am, hamburger pickle lover, because it just hits different and really adds a depth to flavor... as long as you don't eat the pickles alone hahaha. But yeah what about you? What do you think?

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  2. No preference, but I wouldn't have toppings on either.

Posted Aug 6, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Pizza...with hamburger toppings if I regret my choice c:

Posted Aug 6, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. This is very smart-

I would honestly answer pizza. I love pizza over a burger any day to be honest. I'd have to be craving a burger to decide to sit down and eat one. On my pizza I would likely keep it simple and do extra sauce, extra cheese, pepperoni and jalapeno.

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 7, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. I have to go with the pizza. I've never been much of a burger guy, so that really takes out one of the two options. Gotta keep it basic with just a cheese pizza as well, no extra toppings.

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. mmm hard question but I think I would go for pizza because a pizza is way bigger than a burger but I love pizza a bit more than a burger too

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. Very hard question but I'd like a nice burger with caramelized onions, pickles, and ketchup :D

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. It really depends on the day, but I think most days I would just go with a plain cheese pizza because I'm very picky about my hamburgers- boring I know I know but hey you asked :P

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. I hate pizza so this is quite easy. Burger any day of the week- and with nothing in it! Just the meat and the bun.

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  10. I swear to god as soon as my stitches dissolve and I can go back to eating big solid food, Imma go get my fav burger from a hole-in-the-wall place I know. No good pizza places with margarita pizza so I'd go burger.

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. Ham and pineapple pizza 100% because ham and pineapple >>>>>> anything else

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. I like them both but there's something about a burger with any amount of toppings you can get on it that is really appetizing to me
    The way it seems to me is that as a general rule the more toppings are on a thing the better it tastes

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. Personally I would rather eat a slice of Pizza and either have Pepperoni or just cheese on it. I also love the meatlovers type of pizza so I think any of those options would be good. While I do enjoy burgers, I personally like pizza a little more!

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. Definitely a burger. I don't mind pizza but for a nice pizza I always have to spend a fortune. Usually in my burger I just go for a standard beef burger.

Posted Aug 9, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. pizza over a burger any day
    don't get me wrong i love burgers but they don't have enough flavor for me

don't ask why but a pizza with cheese, jalapeños, and pickles sounds amazing and i would happily eat one rn

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.