• 238 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6407 Players Online
  • 6169 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Would you rather part 8 season 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zeeelzeeel, Oct 20, 2021.

?

Would you rather?

1. Have people believe that you can predict the future but you cant really predict

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Have the ability to predict what will happen without being wrong but no one will believe you

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  1. I would have the ability to predict the future but no one will believe me so if I predict "I will have 12Million dollars tomorrow" I will get 12 Million dollars cause I am never wrong

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    le Brownie and LostShrimp13 like this.
  2. Cassandra effect

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  3. i would want to be able to actually predict the future. the 1st option will just lead to a mess because if they ever find out you're lying then that'll lead to a disaster

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. I'd rather be able to predict the future without being wrong regardless of whether or not people believe me. It's honestly on them if they don't believe me after the 3rd time something happens that I predicted :shrug:

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  5. Heyya!
    I would deffo prefer to be able to predict and have no one believe me. If I tell them their future and they chose to ignore me that is their fault. Then eventually after predicting enough of their future they would eventually believe me. Especially when things start being accurate. Great question!

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  6. also if you can tell the future without anyone believing you, you could predict the winning lottery numbers 3ve4y 5ime, and then also make bets about it with everyone that yiu guessed it right and get tons of money

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  7. ok who chose the first option

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2021