• 985 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3564 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

WOW. Just... Wow.

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by ThiCraft 2 ◢◤, Oct 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Since a recent update, more rounds are available (before, we were stuck at round 22). I tried again the game, and when I reached round 24, the mobs were fast af. My best record is round 38 (I was forced to go to eat). I never tryharded like this before.

Now, we can go further in mob arena.
    So, is there an end ?

Posted Oct 19, 2018
  2. That is awesome! I have never got that far, yet, but it is great to know we can really have a workout in the arena gameplay... Good JOB!

Posted Oct 19, 2018
    ThiCraft 2 ◢◤ likes this.
  3. Awesome, i made it to wave 30 in solo (because my team was noob they abandonated me at wave 12).
    And yea i think the mobs are quite fast each round, but because is a bedrock server some mobs like spiders will lag, i believe its a minecraft problem.
    Anyways congrats to reaching wave 38 :V

Posted Oct 23, 2018
  4. My best record is round 42 :)
    It was very very hard...

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  5. I was just hoping there would be an end when you reach round 50 or something, it actually endless if you ask me

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  6. That's actually a good thing. More players = more mobs.
    Some people have gotten up into the hundreds. It appears virtually infinite. Of course, since we're dealing with computers, there's a limit somewhere.

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  7. maybe, but it would take a whole day for it to reach it limits

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  8. Great work getting so far! My record is only 23, granted there were only two of us in the game!

To answer your question, there is no end to Mob Arena.

It goes on forever, but there comes a point where it is virtually impossible!

Hope I helped ya out!

~Skillz

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  9. I wonder if there's any way to calculate this point...

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  10. There is no end to the levels of Mob Arena, the mobs just multiply and get more health and damage as the levels go by. The higher stage you end the game at, the higher your skill rating. Oh and my personal high score is 83. :)

Posted Nov 2, 2018
  11. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2018
  12. That is awesome DarkNinja2! I haven’t even come close to that... had to have been a few hours work! Awesome job ... gg!

Posted Nov 2, 2018
  13. Here is my highscore for Mob Arena (so far). Although I am on Windows 10, it becomes very simple after round 13 - 20. Took me around 2 hrs to reach, but hey, it's just a game :P
    https://imgur.com/a/dlfLNGs

Posted Nov 19, 2018
  14. So I actually came to this section make my thread about my current record of 50 rounds which took me an hour and 54 minutes. I wanted to go to 100 but it would have taken to long and I needed to get some work done.
    --- Post updated ---
    Something I found is past round 30 nothing changes in regards to damage, speed, or anything. Up until round 30 I was having issues but after I got maxed out it was extremely easy from there. Every round past 30 was easy for me.

Posted Nov 24, 2018

15. Love hearing that Mob Arena has allowed the players to excel to their best ability to continue playing till their death vs when it was timed and just ended with great disappointment, no XP, and a few shards. It is awesome to see how far you and FBlast have got to in the game ...GG

Posted Nov 26, 2018