• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Y’all Hyped for Endgame

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NothinButNet36, Mar 14, 2019.

1. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

me being a huge marvel fan I am just dying to see Avengers End Game. Let me know if you guys love marvel too!!! 2nd Endgame trailer released yesterday! Make sure to go watch it

Posted Mar 14, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  2. Idut

Idut

I am very hyped for EndGame!! Me and a group of IRL friends of mine are all planning to go together and it will be so much fun haha.

Marvel movies are my favorite and I am looking forward so much to Endgame, it looks epic!!!

Posted Mar 14, 2019
    Kollu, NothinButNet36 and Slipest like this.
  3. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

I’m super excited for it. After Infinity War, I was on the edge of my seat. It’s crazy how a year has basically already passed since it came out. I actually watched Captain Marvel two nights ago and it is such an amazing movie. Especially because at the end, it gave more insight on Endgame and had easter eggs as well as a post credit scene that was from Endgame. I’m counting down the days until it comes out.

Posted Mar 14, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 14, 2019
    Kollu and NothinButNet36 like this.
  4. Very!
    I can't believe there are people who don't watch Marvel movies
    Better yet I can't believe my aunt is one.

Posted Mar 14, 2019
  5. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Captain marvel was awesome I also saw it
    --- Post updated ---
    That’s what me and my friends do too!!! Hope you have fun
    --- Post updated ---
    People who don’t watch marvel movies are the same people who love DC

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2019
  6. xJon

xJon

I'm beyond excited for endgame!! The newest trailer was pretty good, and it actually made me more hyped. I have yet to watch Captain Marvel though. Hopefully i get to it soon.

Posted Mar 14, 2019
    Kollu, Idut and NothinButNet36 like this.
  7. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

You better watch Captain Marvwl or you are dead to me....

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2019
  8. I’m super excited! With the endgame LEGO sets being leaked, I’m interested to see how those sets are connected to the actual movie. The more you learn about it through trailers, the less you know it seems. Hopefully I can get a party to see it, but you never know :}

Posted Mar 14, 2019
  9. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

It's funny because the play "Endgame", would be boring to the average viewer but everyone loves Marvel's Endgame :')

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  10. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

The only thing that I really, really, and really getting so much hype for this year is the Avengers: Endgame! However, I will need to catch up with some Marvel movies first because I do not want to miss all of them. The only movies that I am required to watch are Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel. I need to find a way to watch both of the movies if I am free during the weekends.

I have been waiting for this like a year after I have watched Infinity Wars. I am looking forward in watching the Endgame soon!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  11. xOeuf

xOeuf

Honestly gonna be so fun. Some people already say it's the first time we get to see captain marvel or Deadpool in an Avengers movie but I don't really know. (Hopefully)
    It also comes out two days after my birthday so I guess I'll just take all my friends to the cinema for it <3

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  12. Lol, she watches drama movies. Next time I'm at her house I'll bring a Marvel movie. She watches stuff like Survivor, Big Brother, etc.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  13. DiamondBudderAxe

DiamondBudderAxe

Thank you so much, I had no idea the second trailer was out. Give me a few, I'm off to watch it. Back-- ooo that was a pretty good trailer. I'm really hyped for it, I swear I gotta get seats opening night, at least I'll see if that'd be possible. Before I was really into Marvel and then I slipped out these recent years, and a friend just texted me saying "movie?" so we just picked Avengers Infinity War (I wasn't really into it at the time) at random and the whole movie made me completely rethink on why I stopped watching the movies.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    SkarmMines, Kollu and NothinButNet36 like this.
  14. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

I watch big brother lol. I think it’s funny

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  15. ppancake

ppancake

I’m so excited for it :)

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  16. Zomaholic

Zomaholic

Ugh! I live for comic book films! I cannot wait to watch Endgame it's going to be sooo good!
    It's one of the things my friends and I talk about most because we're all so excited!

-Zom

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  17. PapiKirito

PapiKirito

The only avengers movie I have seen is the first one...

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  18. _Petty

_Petty

Do we really need to answer that xD hell yeah brother!!!!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  19. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Oh what a sad movie life you live......

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019
  20. PapiKirito

PapiKirito

Nah I got Star Wars

Posted Mar 15, 2019