• 580 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9367 Players Online
  • 8787 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

yGJazz's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vxnus, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Hello! My name is yGJazz and I'm new to Minecraft/Mineplex! I've spent the majority of my time so far playing cake wars, survival games & lobbysitting! I can't wait to meet each and every one of you!!! If any of you need anything, feel free to message me on here, my Discord (zach#2000), or in-game! I also love to make friends so don't be shy! :)

Posted Jun 7, 2021
  2. Hey!

Welcome to the Network! First and foremost, I suggest reading over the rules found at www.mineplex.com/rules to make sure you're all caught up with what we don't tolerate here on Mineplex. I hope so far you've been enjoying yourself and I hope if you have, it stays that way. Diving into it, I'm siee and I'm a Java Moderator here! I've been on the Staff Team for just over 2 months and I've been enjoying it a lot. I also spend a lot of my time playing Cake Wars or Lobby sitting. The only game I really play is Cake Wars and if I'm not doing that I'm either in Lobby-1 talking to people, moderating, scrolling through the forums, or in the Staff lobby doing some work. Hopefully, I'll see you around either here or in-game! I also love making friends and chatting with people so I'm sure we'd get along. You're more than welcome to shoot me a private message if you ever need anything or just want to chat! Once again, welcome to the Network and I hope you have fun!

Posted Jun 7, 2021
    Gil-galad, Cakemaster7019 and Vxnus like this.
  3. Welcome to Mineplex. My name I cakemaster7019 and I have been here for about half a year. I hope you enjoy your stay at Mineplex.
    I play Minecraft on my iPad and has been following Minecraft for 12 years. I have also been playing for 11 years myself. To the point where I say that I can answer any ingame related question, on my first try.
    Hope you have fun and have a good day.
    Cake checking out for now

Posted Jun 7, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.
  4. Hey yGJazz,

My name is Harry and I've been currently playing on this server since probably 2013/2014 and now I just mainly play SB, Cakewars, and NANO. I hope to run into you on the server and we can have an epic duel in Cake Wars but if you ever need anything or have any questions, my DMS are open! I hope to see you on the network.

Posted Jun 9, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.
  5. Hey!

Welcome to Mineplex and to the forums, I've been playing on Mineplex for quite a while now I believe I first joined around 2016-2017 and while I mostly play on the Bedrock edition of Mineplex you can also find me playing on the Java edition quite a bit as I enjoy playing Dragon Escape. I hope to see you around sometime on either Java or Bedrock and feel free to let me know if you ever need anything! :)

Posted Jun 10, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.
  6. Hello hello! My name is Arrow and I just he/him pronouns. I'm 18 and I've been a Mod here on the server since around January!

Welcome to the network! It's awesome to see you putting yourself out there and jumping into the community! It looks like you mainly play Java, so we probably won't see each other in-game as I am strictly Bedrock, but if you see me around on the forums please feel free to say hello!
    You can usually find me on Turf Wars with my friends, but sometimes I play Sky Wars and Cake Wars, although not nearly as much because I miiiight be a little bit addicted to Turf haha

Once again, welcome to Mineplex!
    You can always shoot me a PM here or on Discord (Arrow#9776) if you have any questions or just need to chat :D
    Have a great day!

Posted Jun 11, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.
  7. Hey, KelpyG! Love the spongebob reference, btw. It's always nice getting new players, hopefully you enjoy your time and decide to stay. I don't go online much anymore, but when I do I'm usually in SSM, speed builders, or dragon escape! Mineplex is a fun server with a good community on the forums, so I hope to be seeing some more posts from you in the future!

Posted Jun 12, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.
  8. Hi there, it's nice to meet you and I wish you a warm welcome to the community.
    My name is Mark and I have been a part of the community since late 2014, and my main games are Ultra Hardcore and Gladiators.
    Considering the fact that I'm quite experienced when it comes to Mineplex, and that I have learned a lot over the years, please feel free to message me on discord (MarkTheNub#0001) or on the forums in case you have a question about something or would like me to show you around the server in case there's something you'd want to learn.
    I hope you have a great time on the server, Mark.

Posted Jun 13, 2021
  9. Hey zach, it's great to meet you and thank you for introducing yourself! I'm happy to hear you've been having a good time on Mineplex playing cake wars and survival games. They are great choices, see you in-game sometime!

Posted Jun 13, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.
  10. Hii!!! And I played Pocket Edition back in like 2010/2011 :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  11. I’ve read through those and I’m glad we met on the server as well!!! C;

OP OP
    Cakemaster7019 and siee like this.
  12. Nice to meet you Harry! I’ve been playing NANO a lot lately!! I already almost have the Winner V achievement haha

OP OP
    HarryCARD and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  13. Hi! I played a single round of Cake Wars on Bedrock actually :) I enjoyed it as I was really good at comboing people haha. Thanks for the welcome!

OP OP
  14. I’ve been playing a bit of Gladiators in NANO and it’s one of my favorites, nice to meet you Mark :)

OP OP
    MARKTHENUB™ and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  15. Hello! I do enjoy those, and I also love NANO! See you soon too! :)

OP OP
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  16. I really shouldn't
    But I will anyways

YA LIKE yGJazz

Posted Jun 13, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.
  17. Hey!

First off, welcome to the Mineplex network! I've been playing Minecraft for nearly seven years now and I've been a staff member here at Mineplex for more than nine months now. Like you, I enjoy playing Cake Wars and Survival Games, though you'll often find me also playing Super Smash Mobs, Dragon Escape, Minestrike, or Block Hunt, among some other games. I tend to be in lobbies quite a bit too so it's very likely that you'll see me around there as well at some point if you haven't already. Since you mentioned that you are new to everything, I'd encourage you to take a look at our rules page and our FAQ page just to get accustomed to all of that good information. Other than that, thanks for sharing and feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns regarding anything and I'd be happy to assist you!

Posted Jun 13, 2021
    Vxnus likes this.