• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7973 Players Online
  • 5083 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Your Playstyle

Discussion in 'Micro Battle' started by Nite0wl, May 26, 2020.

?

How do you like to play Micro Battles?

1. Offensively (Rushing)

76.2%
  2. Defensively (Hiding)

23.8%
  1. How do you like to play Micro Battles?

Personally, I prefer to use the Fighter kit and rush, or wait for an enemy team to come to my side first. I don't usually hide though.

Posted May 26, 2020
  2. I would have to say that I enjoy playing the game very fast pace after all it is supposed to be a quick game. I don't find it fun just sitting around and hiding which is why I choose to rush and push everyone I see. I don't care how much health or hearts I have unless I have like one, so I can die often due to my play style. However, this is how I enjoy the game and how the most fun so I am going to keep playing that way. Interested to see how the poll turns out to see what percentage of the community likes to play like I play.

Posted May 26, 2020
    jis and Nite0wl like this.
  3. Heyo!

I almost never play micro battles, because I'm really bad (I don't know why haha), but I'm still really interested on what others are going to aswer so I could "steal" their tips :P. I usually always rush, because I'm pretty good at pvp, but I always end up dying. I sould probably talk more to my team so we would rush together. Anyways, give me the knowledge of how to be good in this gamemode.
    <3
    Thank you :)

Posted May 26, 2020
    BearyGrizzly likes this.
  4. I fly!!!!

Posted May 26, 2020
    Perseus, jis, xGetRekted and 4 others like this.
  5. Hey!

It depends on the game. If I know the lobby I am in has good PvPer's, I'll wait it out. If the players are ok I'll come with them and fight aggressively.

Posted May 26, 2020
  6. I'll usually rush if I see my team is going to rush with me, but if I see that they're gonna play defensive I'll play defensively too. However, If I think I can get an easy kill or two I'll risk it and try to attack them.

Posted May 27, 2020
  7. Hey!
    I usually only play this game on NANO, not by itself because I am not the best at it. I'm that kid who will dig down and then hide underneath the lava that nobody can ever seem to find haha! It actually works pretty well most of the time and I would defiantly recommend if you know you have a strong team and you aren't the best at pvp like me!

Posted May 27, 2020
  8. Hey,

I'm the typical fighter role. I use the fighter kit and I wait for an opening and attack the most vulnerable player or team and make my way around. I just don't see the appeal of waiting around for people to come to me, or building up or down and waiting for the timer to run out. That play style isn't for me. While its not always so successful, I like the fighting style.

Posted May 27, 2020
  9. I’d say I’m somewhere in between. I main Fighter, I like to tease opposing teams near the river, play chicken, then jump a team when their back is turned (ideally with a teammate to back me up), but when I’m low on numbers I’ll back off and defend my base. It depends on the situation.

Posted May 27, 2020
  10. I have a friend who I play Micro Battles with. I go fighter and they go archer. My strategy is gather 8 dirt and then place 1 block at the edge and use it to jump over and to get a critical hit on the player on the other side. My friend then goes and helps clean up using their bow. Using this strategy means we are can 2v4 teams easily depending on their skill. I use the other blocks to place in front of me in PvP as it makes it easier to get hits and to not take knockback around lava.

Posted May 27, 2020
  11. There are a few ways I like to play. 1: Defend and attack with arrows. If you are fast enough, you can find people who are slowly nerd poling and shoot them of for easy kills. 2: If you are good at PvP, rush your enemies and build up if you are at low hp. 4: if you are outmatched and have the Miner kit, It is easy to make simple but deadly traps using a. the water b. half slabs and the void. opponents can ususpectingly run right over a half slab right into a hole in the map that you have dug. Or it is possible to surround yourself with water and knock your opponents into it.

Posted May 27, 2020
  12. I like to stop people from towering and then do it myself, so I suppose that I'm like a hybrid.

Posted May 27, 2020
  13. I think it all depends on the circumstances of the game too. I'll play very different if I am playing with a team or if I'm playing against a huge team by myself. There is normally a really well put together team in MB lobbies who are obviously all in a party, so I think how I would play really differs from match to match. I also think that is what is good about MB as an arcade game is that you can never really predict who will be on what team, the strategies of people on your team or other team strategies so you have to wing it a good portion of the time too. I think what makes it interesting for me to to not have myself doing the same thing each time and just letting the game play out. Saying that though, I never rush. None of my team is ever there to help and I just get like 4v1, lol. Unless I'm in a call I refuse to ram into another team unless there is one or two by themselves. (:

Posted May 27, 2020
  14. Micro battles is a game I play occasionally, and when I play I am usually rushing if I see an opportunity for me to pick a player off the enemy team without getting ganged up on. Though I usually won't rush alone unless my team is doing it because a 1v4 isn't necessarily a good idea.

Posted May 27, 2020
  15. Hey!

I'm not much of a Micro Battles player anymore, but I'll still play it occasionally! When I do, I always feel the need to rush anyone who may not be paying attention or distracted; usually when players are gathering blocks and things like that. Now I know this this isn't the best strategy, as the entire team usually surrounds me and kills me. However, sometimes it will work. But on the other hand, I find it very boring to camp, so I definitely don't like to play defensively.

Posted May 27, 2020
  16. Heyo,

I have been playing Micro Battles a bit more lately and am starting to enjoy it again. I would have to say I am somewhere in the middle, but probably a tad more offensive. In general I try to rush quickly to separated players offensively and eliminate them quickly, then defensively play and pick off players who are alone or seem low. Rushing definitely works best when you have a coordinated team, but I think this is the most effective strategy if you're playing alone. Having said that I'm sure people find successful ways to play defensively, its just not how I play.

Posted May 27, 2020
  17. I'm starting to play this concurrently. I usually play safe and hide ontop of somewhere waiting til its a 1v2 or 1v1

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  18. I rarely queue for micro battles, I usually do nano battles in nano games. Both the same idea. It depends on the team. 4v4s or more tend to get messy and cleaned if teammates are meh, so I tend to hide somewhere or be passive. The only issue with hiding is if an entire team survives and you are the only enemy left, there's is not much chance you can live. ( i mean 2v1s are hard enuf already, let alone 5/6v1)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  19. Hey, hey!

I'm definitely one of the types of people to rush players in the beginning of matches. Lowkey, I feel like rushing is my strategy because it's something that I really love doing and I'm more of a PvP Person over defensive. I would consider myself decent but not the best ofc.

If you're ever down to play a game with me, feel free to start a conversation or message on my wall, it's always open!
    - Fox

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  20. You will only ever find me playing Micro Battles if I'm in a party, and when we are, we always coordinate a strategy. Usually, we play more defensively. This can be by hiding underground, in a building, or by stacking up on our side. We camp until the player count dwindles a bit then more towards the end of the game we rush the other teams. I'll admit this playstyle can be a bit boring, but ultimately its what we agree upon, and how we win.

Posted Jun 4, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 4, 2020
    AnimatedFox likes this.