• 100 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2052 Players Online
  • 1952 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Youtube is going to receive another no name Minecrafter!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Mr.Cardyceps, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Yo lads! I'd like to know what stuff I need in order to start a youtube channel? Which things should I buy and for what (and how I'm supposed to use them). I also want to know which apps I need for recording videos as well as editing them. I heard that apps for editing usually cost money so I'd like to find out if there are any cheap or free apps for editing that are still easy to use.

Posted Jul 25, 2021
    UCYT5040 likes this.
  2. Typically I use Shotcut for editing. It is a little advanced, but there are plenty tutorials and it is free!

Posted Jul 28, 2021
  3. DaVinci Resolve is probably the best Video Editor and it's free.

And try getting a decent microphone, to set you apart from the sea of minecraft webcam youtubers with bad audio.

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps and VoidNnja like this.
  4. I'd have to say just a moderately good microphone and a clear webcam (if you are showing your face). As for a recording software, I would definitely recommend OBS, I've seen countless people use it and it works really well! (And it's free :D) For an editing software, I think CapCut is an amazing one, (I use it occasionally), you can add sound effects, cut clips, add clips with ease! Hope this helps!

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  5. Davanci Resolve is the best free editing app, and even though there is a paid version the free one has many features that most apps would make you pay for.

OBS is the best recording software, but some people have problems with massive frame drops if their system isn’t the best, so in that case I would recommend Xbox game bar.

Posted Aug 2, 2021