• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12341 Players Online
  • 9451 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Zombie deals 8 hearts in a single shot

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by AtLeastYouTried, May 24, 2020.

1. something has to be done. I know this is zombie's passive(corrupted arrow+ death's grasp), but still, NO, the damage is stupidly high, so plan A: change this passive to something else(like extra kb or regen); plan B: nerf death's grasp(not recommended cuz zombie mains will crucify me for this). I think we need to make zombie do LESS damage and give it something that is NOT damage boost related.

Posted May 24, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  2. zombie took me down(i was spider) with two shots today. pretty sure that's illegal so yeah change zombie

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2020
  3. Yea I know it’s a controversial thing to say, but zombie needs a nerf. It’s op that you can just kill most kits in 3 or 4 shots while camping 50+ blocks away. And I know people say “It’s hard to aim” but still, 13 damage is way too much for something you can hit someone with from the opposite side of the map.

Posted May 24, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  4. I do agree with you. Anyone with bow aimbot can easily win games with it really.

Posted May 24, 2020
  5. Heyo!

As someone who plays SSM I can see where you are coming from. The Zombie Kit is quite powerful, and at some times, depending on the player using the kit, the Zombie Kit can either kill you easily, or the player doesn't have the skill to kill you as fast as someone normally could. I think the kit should be nerfed a little bit, but not too much. Nerfing it too much could cause the DEV's to have to nerf other kits as well to even everything out. We can't have the game being unfair just because the kit is too good. So I agree with you that the kit should be nerfed, but not too much to where other kits also have to be nerfed. I will have to say though, that it always depends on skill when it comes to SSM. Some players are genuinely just better than others, and that's not something that a kit should get nerfed for. If this is truly something that should get nerfed, then yes it should, but if the player that killed you has been playing for longer than you, then chances are they are more experienced. I'm in no way saying you are better or worse than the player that killed you, but I'm just saying that if the player is better than you, then it's not a reason for a kit to get nerfed. Just keep that in mind when making a thread about wanting to nerf or remove a kit. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 24, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  6. While I do think zombie needs nerfs, they should be in different areas. The arrows are fine for the most part as you have to predict a players movements long range and have quick reaction close range. At most, the arrows should do 3 less damage.

The main nerf should be its melee. Zombie deals the same melee damage as squid and wither skeleton, and have death grasp which when paired with attack does 8 damage.

The death arrow should not be removed.
    There are many ways to avoid it by saving your movement ability for when it hits or baiting it out and jumping backwards.

As for the claim with aimbot, I have yet to see someone with aimbot for years, so I am assuming that you don't play SSM. Aimbot probably wouldnt be too useful long range anyway due to how fast the mobs can move.

While the concept of zombie seems very overpowered, it is more balanced than most kits since aiming in ssm is way more difficult than in vanilla minecraft. The claim that "aiming it is very difficult" is fully valid.

Posted May 24, 2020
    aaawesome and 0775 like this.
  7. Heyo!

Agreed. I should have been more specific on what parts should be nerfed. The kit itself has parts of it that are more powerful than it's other abilities, and those abilities should be nerfed. The kit itself is balanced compared to other kits, and most of its abilities are mostly skill. The part that you said should be nerfed seem correct, and everything else is valid as well. The melee ability is very powerful compared to all the other kits melee ability, and with that I'd have to agree with you on it being nerfed a little. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 24, 2020
  8. i've never seen someone use bow aimbot and besides thats like saying any other kit is op because someone could use 6 block reach

Posted May 24, 2020
  9. You can't just use those insane amounts of reach undetected... Besides, the zombie bow does way more damage than a regular weapon

Posted May 24, 2020
  10. And you cant aimbot undetected either. Its quite easy to see if someone is using aimbot by their head movements and I have yet to see someone recently who has used it.

Posted May 25, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  11. Hello! I definitely agree that zombie needs a nerf and I believe a damage reduction as well as, a removal of deaths grasp (or reduction in damage increase) would do just well. Overall, I enjoyed hearing everyone’s thoughts and ideas on this thread!
    ~Thanks

Posted May 25, 2020
    Shipsa likes this.
  12. From your replies I can see that you don't have a lot knowledge on cheats. A bow aimbot isn't like a normal aimbot, your head doesn't spin like you are on steroids. It just spins your head left and right to get the correct movement that is if you disable invinsibles. In order to cheat with a 4+ block cheat that server must just not have an anticheat at all.

Posted May 25, 2020
  13. nerf damage

Posted May 25, 2020
  14. bruh do you know how bow aimbot works? lmfao wtf just dodge

Posted May 25, 2020
  15. While in a fight you will be concentrated on your opponent and not doging the bow shots.

Posted May 25, 2020
  16. I didnt say that heads spin. But they do lock to the correct position very quickly if not instant.
    So its quite easy to tell whether someone is using aimbot, especially in a game where you have to move around a lot and aim at the same time.

Ive seen many types of hackers, but not a single one with aim worthy to be classified as using aimbot.[/QUOTE]

Posted May 25, 2020,
    Last edited May 25, 2020
  17. So you mean just standing there and looking at em?

Posted May 25, 2020
    JAKE/gayblackguyy likes this.
  18. I meant that third party zombies can just freely shoot you and deal insane amounts of damage with or without an aimbot.

Posted May 25, 2020
  19. You do realize that successfully hitting a combo with deaths grasp is insanely hard right? Even the best zombies I know miss a lot. And unless youre a bow god like AllyKaty, its very hard to do anything with the bow. The only reason Im decent at it is my bow skills and nerfing it would just take that away and no one would use zombie anymore.

Posted May 26, 2020
  20. [/QUOTE]
    I dont use aimbot and I spin my view fairly quickly so I think this is misguiding

Posted May 26, 2020