• 1865 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10303 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Zombie Morph

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Danese, Jul 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

What do you think about a zombie morph?

1. I don't want a zombie morph.

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. I want a zombie morph that does ability A

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. I want a zombie morph that does ability B

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. I want a zombie morph that does ability C

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  5. I want a zombie morph that does a different ability (post below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So, basically, I think it would be cool to have a zombie morph.

I have a few idea of what it could do; however, I'm not too sure about them. I would love to hear your ideas regarding the morph's ability.
    A) It could have a sword that, when you smack somebody, they get pushed back a bit? Like, in Castle Siege, the zombie kit is a brute. So maybe that would make sense?
    B) When you sneak, 2 or 3 baby zombies spawn around you. When they hit someone, they push them back or something? Or maybe they "bite" them and give them slowness. Kind of like they were "infected" (though it would not work the same as the zombie plague from the spook-in-a-box because it would need to be unique).
    C) When you're a zombie, you can punch players and put a zombie head on them?

I don't know. I just think it would be cool to have a morph that makes use of the zombie mob.

What kinds of abilities could it have? Post down below!
    -Dan

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  2. Hmmm, all 3 ideas are kind of cool.

My favourite is C. Passing on a zombie head, that's like spreading the zombie virus and that's how the apocalypse starts :O

It's also a little weird there hasn't been a zombie morph (unless I'm mistaken) given that it's such a recognisable mob.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    cerns and Danese like this.
  3. Heyo,
    I personally like your idea and I don't believe there will be any harm by adding this. However, how will you be able to obtain the zombie morph, will it be through chests, monthly PPC reward? If this does happen to become implemented I wouldn't make it a monthly PPC reward but through a chest because this morph doesn't seem too rare in my opinion. I genuinely like choice C more than the other two mainly because the other choices seem quire annoying, I wouldn't want to be slowed down or pushed around.

I have another question - How long will the zombie head last on a player if your idea does get implemented with choice C? Personally, I would make it five seconds to not confuse surrounding players or to possibly avoid making that player who got tagged angry. I've looked through all the morphs to make sure there wasn't anything like this, and I'd have to say that it is quite unique.

Overall, great idea and I wouldn't mind seeing this implemented. Nonetheless, best of luck with your idea! +1 from me.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  4. There is a melon morph that places melons on players heads for a short amount of time which is where I guess Danese got the inspiration from, so I guess it could be that same length as that.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  5. Hey!

So this idea is cool, but I feel abilities A and B can get annoying to certain people. We all know that Mineplex has certain players that like to target people like Staff, YouTubers, Streamers, and Builders. I feel that if one of those players gets the Zombie morph, they will continually use it on these people, which would get really annoying. I do like Ability C however.

Great Idea!
    -Nick

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  6. I'd love to have a zombie morph, but I've never been a fan of morphs and cosmetics that revolve around affecting other players. I'd be completely down to have the zombie morph players be followed by a pair of baby zombies though; seems like a fun and inoffensive morph that the community would hopefully appreciate.

Posted Jul 16, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.