• 1544 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1544 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Zoo!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by aahad123, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Hey guys!
    So this past weekend I went to the Zoo and I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures that I took!
    Enjoy!​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    aiirr, ReJo, 0775 and 5 others like this.
  2. Hey! These pictures are absolutely amazing! Zoos aren't that common where I live, the last time I've been to a zoo was at Busch Gardens in tampa (I live in Florida). That was the most recent time I've been to one, which was July 2019. Seeing these animals for me is special because I don't get to see these animals that often and I love animals. Thank you for sharing these animals with the community!

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    allegient™, aahad123 and Paladise like this.
  3. Lovely animals!

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    allegient™ and aahad123 like this.
  4. Hey aahad, they look great. It's been a while since I went to a zoo so it's nostalgic to see some high quality of photos. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more photos from you in the future!

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  5. wau very cool a cheeto

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  6. The animals look kinda sad.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    allegient™ and aahad123 like this.
  7. Omggg aahad,

I love love love these pictures you took at the zoo! Already being an animal lover makes these 10x better, haha. My favorite picture of yours is the giraffe. The quality is amazing, especially when the giraffe is really close up. Giraffes are also my favorite animal, so that's another reason why I like it, haha. It's almost like all the animals stopped to pose for the camera when they saw you getting a picture of them. Anyway, everything about these pics are awesome, and hope to see more animals in the future. Always impressed when I see your photography skills! <3

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  8. Hey aahad!

These are some amazing pictures! It's been a bit since I've been to the zoo, so it's definitely nice to look at these photos. These are really nicely taken, the quality and background is spectacular, and I just love all of the animals!

Thanks for sharing and I'd love to see more someday! :)

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  9. Wow, those are such good quality photos (especially for animals, since they never seem to stay still lol) and they're so cute! Thank you for posting them, they're really adorable!

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  10. These are really fun! I love the one of the giraffe, it really tells a story. Hopefully we can see more photos sometime in the future :)

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  11. Sweet pictures! That close up on the giraffe though xD

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  12. Awesome pictures!!! I don't go to the zoo much, but when I do, it's always a lot of fun to take pictures like these. I love that close-up picture of the giraffe, that's by far my favourite one, especially with the blurred background. If you ever go back, I'd love to see some more pictures!

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  13. I have been wanting to go back and visit the zoo in my city for the longest time and just haven't gotten around to it yet sadly. However, these pictures are amazing! I think my favorite would have to be the elephant because I just find it so cool seeing how big they are compared to a human. I also really loved the giraffe picture as it gave me a good laugh because of it's facial expression haha. Anyway awesome photos, and keep up the great photography work!

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  14. Hiya

I can't lie I have always admired your photography skills aahad, I think you have an incredible talent for taking pictures! My favourite one is the cheetah because he just look so cuTE staring at the camera like that :pleading_face: I go to zoos quite frequently because me and my stepdad have a love of monkeys, but what I can never seem to accomplish is getting a good picture of any of them. So kudos to you for managing that :)

Posted Nov 10, 2020